1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My plans for dating this thursday...(lets share cool dates we had, and incoming dates

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Straight ally, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    I have been experimenting with more than one person painting or drawing in the same paper (a big one, the kind used for building blueprints) simultaniously, to see how the artistic expression of all participants merge or interact and manifest in paper.

Normaly i do this as sort of a personal proyect/experiment, and i do it with friends etc... But sometimes i use this for dating.

So...here comes my current situation:

....This thurday im going to draw some surreal-abstract stuff with a girl, both of us in the same big bond paper.

(Something i have done alone:[​IMG] iwant to go around this style with this girl, and that experiment is at the same time a date.)

What do you think, would you enjoy painting with another person for a first date? Do you have any advice? How to handle anxiety? Whatever you can tell me...

Also, on another note: what have been the coolest date you have had? (Wether you planned it or the other person.

#1 Straight ally, Sep 10, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2013