1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BACK from my banning, BWAAH, lol

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chercheur, Sep 10, 2013.

1. chercheur

chercheur Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Heeyyy everyone! You probz all forgot about me, but it's Stefani the trannaay. Soo yeaah back from my banning. It's been a longg month, lot's to talk about, but I am going to leave out some of the drama (*cough* getting kicked out by my parents and moving to Seattle only to move back to the East Coast two weeks later *massive eyeroll*).
    But anyway...yeah, well, I have decided recently to detransition and live as a gay male.

I could go on forever about all the milliooons of reasons why I decided to cease transition, but the simplest is it wasn't making me happy. It's not that I don't FEEL female inside or wish I was born that way, simply that transition was simply not enough for ME, personally. And it's okay. Starting the process...seeing Stefani and seeing how she was exactly as I imagined and how (if I do say so myself) beautiful she was...it was all good for me. I can finally let go of her now and once again embrace Seth.

And you know what? I have now come to love this new identity...the dysphoria still has its days but all of a sudden? I love being a boy. I can't believe I am even SAYING that but it is undeniably true. I am just so happy now with my super femme/androgynous, twinky, gay boy life, now, it's unreal. And it couldn't have happened without starting transition - it took trying to become the person I WISH I was born as to appreciate the person I WAS born as, if that makes sense. And I feel this new authenticity in my own skin that I NEVER felt, pre transition or during transition.

Anywayys, sooo I have also decided to start actively seeking love in my life, as I realize I need someone to share this, crazy, insane journey with. I went on a date the other night...got my first kiss! :slight_smile:)) which was awesome. Now I'm going on another date this Saturday, with a different guy. We're going to our local Gay Pride together :slight_smile:) (and yess, my boobs have almost completely disappeared already, soo no worries with dating gay guys)

Anyway...all of this...it's come with this amazing realization. I am unwritten, I truly am (cue Natasha Bedingfield). I can be anyone and anything I want, and what comes next is going to be a surprise, cuz my life? It is nothing if not full of surprises. Sometimes amazingly good sometimes absolutely terrible, but always totally life altering. And that's what makes it so interesting to be me and to just be ALIVE, and everyday I continue down the crazy winding paths my constantly evolving heart takes me down, I FEEL more alive.

I hope I can hope for the same support the EC community gave me through the last change in my life again through this new one. Also, to clarify: Seth and male pronouns are what I use now, so don't feel uncomfortable using these <333

#1 chercheur, Sep 10, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
  2. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    [place holder]

3. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    wb~ You look very cute :grin:

4. chercheur

chercheur Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ooops, sorrry for the wall of text, guys...edited that for y'aall loolz

5. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Aww, welcome back. You look cute no matter your gender, though I am biased in saying I prefer you as a boy. :icon_wink Gay boys have the most fun anyway. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. chercheur

chercheur Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Aww, thanks :grin: and true, gay boys doo know how to have fun. I dunno..it's just a relief. My dream turned out to feel like a fantasy and living it felt like a nightmare. Now living what was once my worst nightmare feels like I am living in a crazy dream, only I am reaaally happy, it's unreal. Go figure. Life isn't what you'd think sometimes.

7. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Nice to see you back! Quite ironic that while I'm finding my female side, someone else is discovering their male one!

The process of self-discovery is riddled with detours, steps back, leaps forward, and it's definitely encouraging to see someone who knew when something clearly wasn't working for them stop. No matter which direction you go from here, you'll still have our full support, so don't hesitate to ask for help.

8. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Welcome back.

Must say, you make a cute boy. :grin: But I think it goes to show, transitioning and self discovery may not take the path first expected. Sometimes, you just come on right back and settle in an identity you'd never expected to adopt. So glad to hear you've found happiness and can feel comfortable in your own skin.

9. chercheur

chercheur Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone

It's weird cause I identified soo strongly as female my whole life..this is really like discovering my boy side for the first time. And it's new and exciting and awesome, surprisingly, not dysphoric and horrible like I expected.

I dunno where I'm going to go from here...just going wherever life takes me and not thinking about it. Girl, boy, whatever. I'm just going to be ME, whichever I am..

---------- Post added 10th Sep 2013 at 03:36 PM ----------

Thaanks :grin:

Exactly! This exaactly! If I never transitioned, I'd never be happy with being a boy. In a weeird weird way this is like a female-to-male journey XD

I don't think the goal of transition is to be a boy or to be a girl. It's to be happy and comfortable with yourself. Sometimes that happens in an unexpected way.

10. GayTeen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome back!! I'm glad to see you again. We all support you here in whatever you do. :slight_smile:

11. chercheur

chercheur Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Geewd, now I'm going to murder my worst enemy, mwahaha. But seriously, thanks for the wb :slight_smile:

12. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow. That is some crazy journey of self discovery. I'm glad you were able to find some amount of happiness in your male body :grin: But really, you were gorgeous as a girl and are still gorgeous as a boy, so <333

13. chercheur

chercheur Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeaah, haha. I feel like..bringing out Stefani, I THOUGHT would mean saying goodbye to Seth. But, really, it just meant finally getting to see this person and face her...not to become her but to let go of her. I dunno if that makes sense outside my head...

And thaanks XD you're too sweet. A lot of people said I look better as a girl lool, I dunnno. Except gay boys, they defs prefer boy-me seems like haha XD

14. All41

Just joined this site awhile ago but you definetly are a cute boy :wink:

15. 2112

I definitely prefer you as a guy :wink:. Glad you're happy! Now I just have to get rid of that super-feminine girl voice my mind reads your posts in.

16. chercheur

chercheur Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    All,

Thanks so much daarlin' :wink:

@2112,

Hmm yeahh. Well, I DO have two voices: gay boy, cisgirl. I must say my cisgirl voice, at it's best, passed amaaazingly well and was SUPA high pitched, so you probz imagined right. And it's been kinda hard going back to my boy voice XD tbh? I have passed as a girl many times post-detransition despite being 5'11, flat chested (almost 100%) and short haired. Soo yeeah my voice may be a problem but tbh it works with my twinky look too and a lot of gay guys say it's cute so ima just not bother with it XD

17. Phoenix92

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome back, don't know how to respond to your decision to stop the transition. Except for maybe this:
    As long as you are willing to live with the effects of your actions, than go for it!
    I mean, it seems like you'd be very beautiful as a woman, but that's not saying that you aren't a very good looking guy.

#17 Phoenix92, Sep 10, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
  18. Zac

Zac

Welcome back :slight_smile:

19. chercheur

chercheur Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    @Frank,

Mm, yeah. And thank you! Everyone who knew me, even the ones who weren't supportive so much said they thought I would make a stunning woman. And I dunno.

For me...beauty and passing, they weren't my issues. It was...well, authenticity. I transitioned to feel RIGHT in my own skin, and I thought the result would be a very pretty, female me. Instead I ended up just being happy being a boy...just the simplicity of it is so sweet to me, now. I can just SAY "I'm a boy" no doubts, no baggage, nothing. Just me.

Not sure if this makes sense..just the way it is for me. Tho I will probs keep taking anti-androgens for a whiile just so I can be 100% sure :slight_smile:

20. CupidBoy

CupidBoy Guest

I definitely remember you, a gorgeous trans female I thought.

Glad you are happy Seth, I hope everything works out for you.