1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts on this

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Randy, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Say that someone you knew wants to "expiriment." with a guy (nothing wrong with that, I know because I've done it) But say the same guy will want to expiriment with a dude he doesn't know and because he doesn't know then we can assume that there's no trust involved.

If you were in this situation, would you rather expiriment with someone you trust? Or someone you don't know ergo no trust? Also, would you be clear with your intentions up front and make sure there is absolutely no attachment that can occur or keep your intentions a secret?

2. RoguesWolfe

I would rather do something like that if I trusted the person, that way nothing bad could happen. And the best way to go about that would be to make sure things are clear before anything happens. The other me would have done the opposite, and where I have experience it didn't end well. I mean I could have died that night.

3. leer

Me personally it would be someone you know & trust. I had a FWB a few years back it was like a learning process for us .

4. ScatteredEarth

I feel like I'd have to trust the person, but for me there would most likely be some form of attachment so I wouldn't want to flat out lie to him.

5. Pocky

I think considering the chances I haven't taken with things like ******, I would probably want to try things out with a guy I know. I guess kind of like a delayed adolescent experimentation with a friend.

6. prism

That's tough. If you experiment with a stranger, there really are no strings attached. Experimenting with friends always runs the risk of changing the relationship.

The first girl I kissed was a very close friend of mine. We were both drunk, and it was awkward for the following few weeks, but we remained good platonic friends. I'm glad my first girl-kiss was with someone I trusted. :slight_smile:

7. Data

Data Guest

Trusted and known.