1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being nervous

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FlameKing58, Sep 13, 2013.

1. FlameKing58

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Have you ever been so nervous about talking to a cute guy that you get these crazy butterflies in your stomach that just make you feel like you're gonna puke?

2. June Cleaver

Yes that is normal. Sort of like stage-fright. It is rare for me since I have gotten older. Mike my partner is the last man who made me feel that way. I used to feel like I was going to fall down my knees would feel so weak, I would sweat, and my heart would feel like it was going to pound out of my chest. I just could not make any since when I tried to talk to him either. Because I acted so silly I lost five years I could have been living happy with him, so learn from my mistake. You never really know what he thinks about you until you ask. June

3. ScatteredEarth

Welcome to my life

4. leer

oh yes :slight_smile: worst it get's I start babbling about nothing at all I stutter a bit Once I miss judged some steps at work ''cute new starter'' fell flat on my arse in front of everyone .

5. chercheur

chercheur Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah! Haha, constantly. It's like a feeling deep inside your stomach and the thought of touching him or kissing him makes it borderline unbearable, haha.

And gaah, too bad half the time I'm not sure if he's gay so I don't have the guts to talk to him, haha XD

6. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yup, all the time. This is why I'm single, considering I tend to stutter if I get anxious enough and the person I'm talking to's attractive/interesting enough. :grin:

7. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I got them all the time whenever I used to talk to my now boyfriend. I still get them from time to time, whenever we're flirting and sweet talking with each other. They're perfectly normal to have, whenever you really like someone :slight_smile:

8. penguin machine

Today I saw a cute guy looking my way. He was still looking when I took my second glance, so I made eye contact for a record 0.5 seconds and looked away just in time for my stomach to tie itself in a knot.

So yeah I'm a bit nervous

9. RoguesWolfe

I get like that. But then I also stutter real bad, not make sense, fall on my face, and fidget quite a lot.