1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Club Promoting

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Islander, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Islander

As I've mentioned before, I will shortly be attending university in London. I have just been offered a job as a promoter for a club near my university, and I'm wondering whether or not to take it.

In short, I was approached via Facebook message by a girl who seems to work for the club already. They are apparently launching a new party at the club, and judged me to be 'sociable' based on my Facebook page.

I'm not sure whether to take the job, because I don't know whether this is genuine (though it does kind of seem it) and I also don't know what it would entail. Has anyone been a club promoter in a big city before, or can anyone shed some light on whether or not it's a good job to take?

Thanks,

Islander

2. leer

I would look into the job how meany hour's you need to do am only saying this because using the wording promotion's could mean just handing out flyers for less than minimum wages. so I would be careful before you sign anything .