1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The most ridiculously crazy situation you've ever been in?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TheMailman, Sep 15, 2013.

1. TheMailman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey lads and lasses!

So a simple question:
    What's the craziest, funniest, most ludicrously preposterous experience/situation you've ever been in?

2. 2112

My life is so boring I can't think of anything.

3. chercheur

chercheur Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ohh lawd. Soo many in my world -_-

Okayy, a little bit ago, me and my sister got in a fight with our mom and she went crazy and kicked us out and told us basically to figure things out on our own.

Soo we figured, why stay in the bigoted South where people hate us and yell shit at us when we go out? So we took everything we owned, my sister's gf's car, and a thousand dollars and went to Seattle.

We had some wacky times that trip, and saw some incredible things. We basically spent a few weeks living out of our car eating nothing but peanut butter and not showering, before we decided we couldn't take it anymore and had to find a place to stay. We were going to stay with this old Russian lady in San Francisco whose daughter is friends with my sis, but that fell through so we just came back East and stayed with someone until our mom cooled down and said we could come back.

But jaah, it was crazy. My life is one giant soap opera, sometimes.

4. biggayguy

My ex and I were making out on the sofa bed. Things got very hot and heavy We started to smell smoke from somewhere. We looked around for a bit but couldn't find the source. Then one of us notices sparks coming from the bed. A lamp wire was caught in the bed frame and was sparking! Neither of us was able to get to the cord. We had to call the fire department to pull the plug. It seemed like they took hours to get there with the cord still sparking. When they finally arrived it took them a few minutes to see the danger. They finally pulled the plug. Then they looked at us like they couldn't believe that disabled people have sex. It was humiliating.