1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crush ona straight girl

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by this is me, Sep 15, 2013.

1. this is me

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    ugh...so I have a huge crush on this girl...and I am 99.99999999999999999999999% sure she is straight...what should I do??????
    :bang: :bang: :bang:

2. Blurred Horizon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I had the same trouble....well, mine crush was on a boy. The first boy I had a crush on, I dropped subtle hints. He was a really nice guy, but oblivious to everything. So, I just eventually let the infatuation fade. The second guy was different. He was one of my best friends. He kept pestering me for the person I liked, and I knew he was super-religious so I wasn't saying anything. He finally got me to tell him I was gay. And then over a text message he asked who I had my eye on and I told him that I liked him. He stayed away from me for a little while...stopped giving me hugs...and the most I got from him was a smile. That went on for about a month. After that, he started talking to me again and we were friends. He still thinks I have a crush on him, but I don't.

Truth is, you never know what to do with these kinds of things. You can drop hints, tell them the truth, or just keep it to yourself. If she isn't responding or is getting uncomfortable, remember to slow it down. You don't want to come on to quickly, otherwise you might scare her. Just be yourself and get to know her better. Maybe it will unfold. Just because someone seems straight, doesn't mean they arent questioning...but don't get your hopes up. Just keep cool and you'll figure it out.