1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anymore hardcore otaku? :3

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by yuriyandere9000, Sep 15, 2013.

1. yuriyandere9000

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    There is probably already a thread for this and I had no idea where to put it so... Anymore otaku among the lgbt community? And when I say otaku I don't mean JUST Bleach, Naruto, DBZ, Kuroshitsuji or Hetalia. I mean HARDCORE >:I Because you girls who are all into Kuroshitsuji and Hetalia like only after it was all released dubbed and say you're "bi" really bugs me. Also I am a hardcore otaku with a yandere personality, a taste for masculine females and yuri. I am also a homestuck and pegasister. I just need friends, who won't lie and hurt me. Is that too much to ask ;-;:icon_redf

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Asking for friends after unleashing an arguably elitist statement like this is not the best way to go about things. :/ I'd love to contribute to your thread, but I sincerely don't make the cut even for kinda-sorta anime fans. I've seen a bit of Rurouni Kenshin, Gundam Seed, Death Note, and some others (dubbed and non for all), and LOVE the look of anime and crush on basically every character :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, but only rarely fall so in love with a series that I can overcome life's obstacles to seeing all of it.

Anime and manga aside though, I am a sort of Japanophile. They're a crazy country (any Japanese people here, you know it's true XD) but their culture is full of immeasurable gifts to the world.

3. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have 2 books to separate my anime from the rest of my DVDs (one book for anime, one for other DVDs). In that, I have, in alphabetical order:

Dragonball
    Dragonball Z
    DBZ Kai
    Gravitation
    Hetalia
    Marchen Awakens Romance
    Naruto Shippuden
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Pokemon

I'm also highly considering Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood as well as Free! and Monster when it comes out on HBO.

I also have Death Note merchandise such as my L wallet and L necklace. On top of THAT, I read Seiyuu Crush, and I'm working on putting certain people into my style of anime.

I've also looked at more yaoi to claim any sort of innocence on that topic, as well as read a good few doujinshi.

Oh, and I'm constantly refreshing my MSPaintadventure page to see if Hussie updated. I did cosplay as Sollux recently at Gen Con, and highly considering doing GaMzEe. AAAAnd I have empty bottles of WiCkEd eLiXiR and full ones in the fridge.

I'm also a brony/pegasister WHATEVER APPLIES TO GENDER-NEUTRAL PEOPLE.

Bring me a horse and I am yours forever.

^^

EDIT: FUCK, I forgot to buy ramen ><

#3 Jinkies, Sep 15, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
  4. LD579

As with every hobby, there are varying degrees of how into them some are. These degrees can vary in intensity over time, as well, so people who once were more hardcore may not feel the same as time passes, or vice versa. There must be a lot of people who are into anime and such on the internet, especially, but I'm not super sure everyone may be as enthusiastic about it as you are. I do know that quite a few people on this site really like My Little Pony, though!

I like Hetalia a lot... or did. Now it's just a fond memory of sorts, that time when I liked it more. Do video games count? xD I like Sengoku Basara a lot, or so my profile picture and avatar would indicate. :eusa_whis I also bought quite a few series of anime and manga (Fate/Stay Night and Ouran High School Host Club, among others, like Hetalia) a while back. I guess it's nice to have those things as a collection =)