1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't think I would've said this last year...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by aznboy, Sep 16, 2013.

1. aznboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So for years I've known that I'm attracted to guys, but I always thought I'd ultimately end up settling down with a girl and get married and have kids with her and live happily ever after yada yada yada.

I don't think I can point to one event that's changed my perspective on that (I highly doubt it...it's probably a combination of my surroundings and people over the past few years) but I think I can pretty confidently (or at least more confidently than 6 months ago) say now that I'm open to the possibilities of meeting someone for a LTR of either gender. If they rock my world, I don't care if it's a guy or girl. I've now had enough experiences to know I'd be happy with either, if it's the right person. (I'm the kinda guy that basically forgets about everyone else [not literally--I still have friends] if I'm with someone. I don't much like flings.)

I know one option is tougher for all sorts of reasons, but I won't let those issues determine whether I pursue one or the other. (Or at least I'll try) :grin:

2. BelleLey

BelleLey Guest

Congratulations, that a good, positive way of seeing things !

3. aznboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ha! Thanks BelleLey!

4. AlexTheBlogger

Congratulations for coming with terms with who you are and being so positive!