1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do gay guys think about vaginas?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Carpe Noctem, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Carpe Noctem

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So, I watched this video, and I found it very funny, it's like gays see a vagina as this mysterious black hole they shouldn't approach, but it's just being humouristic I guess :lol:

What Gay Guys Think About Vaginas. - YouTube

So, what do YOU think about vaginas?

(Please mind the PG-13 rule let's not be immature :slight_smile: )

2. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  3. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What do I think about when I hear vagina?
    [​IMG]

XD but seriously, they just aren't my thing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#3 BryanM, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
  4. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have no problem with them really except god gave them to women lol. I've had sex with women and physically it felt good and everything worked but my mind just wasn't in it. What I mean is even though I can appreciate the beauty of the female body my mind is going 'The Cowboys are playing the Eagles and I'm missing it. Oh well they will just f*** up when they get to the red zone anyway. Romo is a half-ass QB at best...but that mother f***er is cute though' then I start imagining the naughty things I'd like to do to him.

When I'm with a guy my mind is always in the here and now enjoying what I'm doing at the moment.

5. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

:grin: My thoughts exactly.

-

I dunno. This is kind of a worry of mine. Culture of gyneophobia, so finding a partner who doesn't mind what I have is a concern. I'm not found of what I have either. And it's certainly not anyone's fault if they're not into men like me or couldn't see past it- everyone has preferences and you can't fault anyone for having them. Just as long as no one mocks it or says something along the lines of vagina = woman, we're all good.

6. Oxelotl

I laughed harder than I should. But I don't know. I'm indifferent really. I don't find them disgusting or anything. I just have no interest in doing anything with them whats-o-ever.

7. LinkLarkin

I find them really scary :frowning2: No offense to anyone, I greatly admire the female form from a distance. It is quite beautifully formed. But up close it makes me uncomfortable...

To quote Jack MacFarland: "If God had intended man and woman to be together, he would have given them both penises."

8. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just know I ain't goin there!!

9. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Don't mind me, just passin' through...

[​IMG]

10. Sully

I found them hot to be honest. I'm definitely gay but I'd love to be intimate with a woman! Although I feel it'd be super awkward!

11. Tic Code

Um honestly? They kind of terrify me xD the thought of having sex with a woman doesn't terrify me (but it'a obviously not appealing to me), but the image of a vagina bothers me. It just looks so weird and unappealing and freaky :confused: no offense to the ladies, I just am not a fan of how they look. Penises are much better :grin:

#11 Tic Code, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
  12. Eric

Vaginas aren't gross in the slightest, and it bothers me (and certainly the women of this forum, probably to a greater extent) that people confuse "not sexually aroused by" with "gross". That's what I think of vaginas. :slight_smile:

13. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I assume I'm not welcome in this thread, then...?

14. Tic Code

^I agree, they're not the same thing. However, in my case, it's both. Truthfully they kind of gross me out, and I have a feeling I would feel that way even if I was heterosexual. Visually they just disturb me. And that's not to put down anyone who has or likes vaginas, either. I don't know, if I were straight, I'd probably be okay as long as I didn't have to look at it while having sex, but I still wouldn't find them visually appealing.

Again no offense to the ladies, I love you all, just not all of your parts xD

15. Ohhai

These posts have made my day :lol: You guys sum up how I feel about penis' :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

My thoughts exactly. The idea that "not sexually aroused by" means "gross" is hardly limited to gay men's opinions on vulvae (the plural of vulva, the proper name for the exterior genitalia; the vagina is just what's on the inside). I see it a lot when it comes to preferences for body types within one's preferred sex, from people of all preferences. And it bothers me that so many people are okay with calling someone "gross" just because they aren't sexually attracted to them, especially in a venue where those people can read/hear those comments (e.g. all the people with vulvae here). It disappoints me, honestly.

As for me, I've seen so many vulvae on Tumblr that if they did bother me before, they certainly don't now. I have a certain aesthetic appreciation for them now, on the basis of that's part of someone's body, and we shouldn't be making people feel bad about their bodies. There are billion-dollar industries the depend on people feeling bad about their bodies (e.g. the business of labiaplasty and vaginoplasty); they don't need your help.

17. LinkLarkin

:roflmao: Each to their own.

18. DesertTortoise

I made my entrance through one. I love my life. So appreciate they exist, and even more, the women who go through what they do to bring us into this world.

19. ScatteredEarth

I see it like a loaded gun.. One slip and BAM I'm caught forever D:

20. Night

Night Guest

^ this.