1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I was dumped last night.. The reason he broke it off was

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FranklinK, Sep 17, 2013.

1. FranklinK

because he said I cuss too much, but his last words to me after I told him I must have missed the part where he paid my bills were, and I quote, "fuck you, you fucking asshole." I'm confused.

2. tryhtwfr

Well, I don't think cussing is that much of a big deal but it depends what he meant, for example, constantly bitching about people, etc. and you did provoke him for him to say that but that's my take on it.

3. BelleLey

BelleLey Guest

Sounds like a lame excuse, sorry for you !

4. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, that means he wasn't The One.

5. ScatteredEarth

Irony bit him in the ass.. I think he just got what he wanted and decided to make a half assed excuse to break it off. Damnit worry man.. plenty of other gay fish in the sea :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Ohhai

I can see it from both sides. On one hand, swearing isn't s big deal to you. From his side, it may have been inappropriate. My ex swore all the time, and to be honest, it was very off putting.

7. Hrantou

He should go get with one of those downtown abbey guys. They never cuss *rolls eyes*

Sounds like a lame excuse and he probably didn't wanna tell you the real reason, especially with how he ended with that line. Move on, better off without him.

8. FranklinK

I didn't bitch about people or cuss at him. We were watching a movie and I had to call the electric company to ask how much a deposit would be to turn on the power at my new place. I called right before they closed and apologized to the guy for being a dick. After I got off the phone Kevin blew up on me.. It was ridiculous.

9. LinkLarkin

I hope I don't cause any offence saying this, and I absolutely don't want to imply any blame on either your or his part... but it sounds like he'd been getting unhappy about something for a while and whatever happened last night was the straw that broke the camel's back. Clearly he isn't telling you the full story because that's a ridiculous reason to break up with somebody, but it does sound to me like he'd been struggling with whatever it is for a while and last night he just reached boiling point. Give him a couple of days to calm down then get in touch and ask what the real problem is.

10. FranklinK

Well, the other night he blew up on me because my roommate and I were talking about work. He called me a slew of names and I just let it go.. This; however, I can not let go. I didn't deserve what he did last night and what he did the other night. He tried to apologize, I just told him to stop contacting me.