1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Research Paper on Gay Fatherhood

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jim1454, May 27, 2008.

1. Jim1454

I was forwarded an interesting request through Gay Fathers of Toronto Yahoo group...

I responded and yesterday I met with her and we did talk for about 2 hours. I'm not exactly sure what the outcome will be, but I thought it was a worthwhile topic for research and discussion. The more people that are interested in talking about homosexuality - in a positive way - the better!!!

She is still looking for participants to include in her research. If any of the dad's in this forum are interested in speaking with her, she is willing to conduct the interview by phone. Please give it some thought. I have her contact information and can forward it to you if you PM me.

I feel like I've contributed to 'the cause' by participating. :thumbsup:

2. s5m1

Jim, please pm me here contact info. I would be happy to participate as well. Will we be able to see the results of her research at some point? I imagine it would be very interesting.

3. Jim1454

I'll do that right now. And I admit that I'm intentionally 'bumping' this thread back up on the chance there are other dads out there that might be interested.

So there! :badgrin: