1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First love?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JakeHas, Sep 17, 2013.

1. JakeHas

Hey everyone!! So I thought this might be kinda fun (I'm not sure if this has been done yet on these forums) but I thought we can share who our first love was and why! Here are some questions that you can answer, add whatever you want to it!!
    -Why do/did you love them?
    -When did you meet?
    -Where did you meet?
    -Love at first sight?
    -When did you get together?
    -Do you think they are "The one"?
    -How long have you been together (if you still are)
    -If not still, what happened? (no need to answer, I understand that kind of stuff can be rough)
    -Misc. Stuff

I'll start. My first love is an amazing guy I met online. We were and are in the same gaming community together. We kinda always watched each other from afar (so to speak) but never really spoke up about it. We started flirting ingame using random messages we left around for each other to read, that's when I knew he was special. I absolutely know he is, the one. We got together on the 14th of April, during spring break and were are still in a relationship that I have NO plans of ending anytime soon, or ever. On the 14th of October it will be 6 months!! We love each other very much and Skype all day every day (as it is an online relationship).

That's mine!! Share yours if you'd like to brag about that, special someone!

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people