1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

support

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ryguy, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryguy

Ryguy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i think its important or at least makes life easier if you have one or more people that you rely on to talk about being gay. For me i have my best friends (matthaiastheman and DudebroItschris) and my mom. So who are the important people in your life that you count on most?

2. Alex

My mom and stepmom, an old female friend, and EC!

3. Trumpetplyer23

My mom, myself, EC, and my friends.

4. interstella

my totally awesome aunt. I know it sounds weird, but me and her are very close. this is probably helped by the fact that she lives with us and has done for the past three years...

she was also the person i first came out to. she had the most awesome reaction, all she said was "cool!" :grin:

5. eclipse

eclipse Guest

Unfortunately nobody in my family. Even though my mom knows, she considers it taboo to talk about it (sigh). But besides that, I have plenty of friends up at college. Fortunately, I go to an extremely accepting school with a large gay student body, so what would normally be an issue in general is a non-issue. :eusa_clap

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For a few years, really, I didn't have anybody. I had supportive friends, mind you, but none of them were gay, so I didn't really talk too much with them about it. Ditto my family. Eventually, I got to know a few people, and it WAS a lot of fun to finally be able to talk to them about it.

Lex

7. LOVEjames

I still don't have any close friends that are gay... which is what I'm hoping to get from EC. If I really have any gay-specific issues, I just talk to my friends. I understand that they can't completely relate, but they do understand enough that they can comfort me when I need it.

8. DudeBroItsChris

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You;Christa;EC;My sister and her Gf.

9. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

My friends (errr, I think I've told like 10 of them. But I really only talk to four of them).

But not one of them is gay. Except for one, but she's bi, and she leans more on guys than girls :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. PopUpsSuck17

Two of the greatest people in the whole wide world, of course! Both friends . . . One used to live here, but he moved away (before I told him) :frowning2: We're still in contact though. What with facebook and cell phones and all that jazz! And then another friend who's like my bff forever. Yes, there are TWO 'forever's :grin: She's so great! It's definitely easier to talk to the guy about sex related stuff . . . but the girl helps me to accept myself for who I am :slight_smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.