1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is it that you like about yourself ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BelleLey, Sep 18, 2013.

1. BelleLey

BelleLey Guest

I didn't find any other thread talking about that, sorry if i'm wrong. Anyway : my question, out of curiousity, is what do you like about yourself ? It can be a quality or a physical detail.

2. Ohhai

I like my eyes, they're really nice and big. I like that I can care about everyone, no matter who they are.

3. LinkLarkin

My counsellor asked me this last week and I couldn't come up with an answer.

4. BelleLey

BelleLey Guest

Nicely said, i want to see them now :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 18th Sep 2013 at 05:19 PM ----------

I wanted to start and give the one thing that i like about myself, coudn't find an anwser either. Damn it's hard to love ourselves !

5. chanelleeeeexxx

The thing I like about my self is knowing that my friends trust me and know I'm always there for them :slight_smile:

6. MaybeJory

I am a really good friend. I have fantastic hair.

7. Sinopaa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What I like best is my determination to beat the odds. I've came back from the brink of death multiple times, relearned how to walk when I was told by numerous doctors that I would never walk again, and have survived under levels of stress that would break most people. When adversaries or life beats me down I get this intense anger at feeling helpless; that anger then drives me to find a way to dig deep, pick whatever is left of myself back up, then yell out "is that all you got?!".

8. TheMailman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I try to be nice, and I generally succeed. I can comfortably eat as much/unhealthy as I want and stll stay thin without any effort. :eusa_danc

9. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    People have told me I'm perceptive and make funny comments about what I perceive so, if they like that, then I like it, too.

I think I must be somewhat approachable. People certainly start talking to me fairly easily.

10. Holly

I like how geeky I am :L I also help my friends out quite a lot, like with advice and stuff. So I like that I'm there for people :slight_smile:

11. Choirboy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a rather breathtaking autopilot that kicks in when it's obvious that no one else is going to take charge of a crisis. My father died around 10:00 am several years ago while I was at work. I contacted all my immediate family members, arranged for my leave time, stopped at the hospital to sit with the body for awhile, stopped by his apartment to let them know, called the funeral home, stopped at church to schedule the funeral and make some preliminary arrangements, picked up some fundraiser stuff that needed to be dropped off at work and delivered it, and started working on the eulogy. By 4:00 pm. It was like having an alternate personality.

12. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like my creativity. I think it helps me to see the full picture in many circumstances. I also like my eyes... they're the only part of my outward appearance that seems female. Not sure why, just something about them seems girly, haha.

13. Bolin

Umm...I like that I'm really loyal and a great listener. And I think I have nice legs, I guess.

14. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

As far as qualities, I think I'm a really good poet, and I like that I can put out new work fairly frequently. I like how open-minded I am, although that was definitely something I struggled, albeit successfully, to become. I like how genuine I am; what you see is what you get, and I don't compromise myself to get along with people I wouldn't want to be around anyway.

Physically, I think my hair is downright phenomenal, and I like my butt too. :slight_smile:

15. Sully

I like my sense of humour, it makes me really good a breaking the ice in situations when people aren't talking. My hair (don't give a shit if others don't like it), I'm pretty good at talking with people in general, I've got good communications skills. If I lost a bit of weight is probably quite like my physical appearance, the way i am at the moment, not so much though. I like that I'm matte enough to change my positions in group situations, for example, a uni I was with a real cool work group of 4 people and there was another group
    of 2 (quite boring people) but I happily volunteered to switch groups.

This is a nice thread. :slight_smile: I've really never considered what I liked about myself, it's always what we don't like that we see.

For those that haven't discovered what they like about themselves, you just don't fully know yourself yet :slight_smile:

16. pokerface87

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My big boobies? I dont know.

17. Kcb

Kcb

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My Hazel eyes :slight_smile: and I have a good sense of humor I love to laugh.

18. All41

I like my hair. That's about it. I'm working on improving my self esteem though :slight_smile:

19. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh you know. Swooping in, saving the day, keeping them damsels out of distress. Just normal Batman things.

20. Hrantou

I've been told I'm funny and can make people laugh a lot. I think its true, and I'm glad I make people laugh.