1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smile =D

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RH5893, Feb 23, 2007.

1. RH5893

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi friends i know this may sound really odd but im board and didnt know what to post but out of all of the smilies which one fits your personality the most and why?

(!)
    This one is me because i love bananas
    (no pun intended) and i love to dance... well at least
    when im alone since it could be a potential hazard lol

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

The dancing banana is definitely my favourite, though I prefer it when there is a few of them in a row (having a party together). (!) (!) (!) (!) (!)

These ones (&&&) (*hug*) are good too, and useful in some of the threads here to help express that you are not alone.

Fortunately I don't need to use this :bang: or this :tantrum: very often.

I assume you know that if you click the [More] link below the smilies you get a load more of them? I think the most useful ones are the ones you get without clicking [More] though (that was the intention, anyway).

3. GuitarGirl1350

I have a few...
    :tantrum: I freaking LOVE because this is EXACTLY how I FEEL (not act) when people are acting like IDIOTS around me.

:icontwis :badgrin: :evil:
    Because I love my evil side.

:la:
    No explanation needed.

and :eusa_booh
    Because it's so sarcastic, in the way of "I'm playing a song of sympathy..."

4. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Viola! Mes trois choix.
    :eusa_hand - For my Diva side, "b!tch phuleaze"

:dry: - I use this face alot in real life lately, when somebody says something lame, most sarcastic

:eusa_eh: - I just find this one too cute...I use it frequently when someone posts something incomprehensible and idiotic.

5. step49x

My favorite smile would definitely have to be :dry: (I missed it so much when I came to EC, I had Paul add it :lol:slight_smile:

My other favorite would definitely have to be :eusa_eh: My hair's too long right now to see my eyebrows, but I love doing that whenever someone says anything strange. :icon_twis

EDIT: Looking back on that message, I love pretty much every icon I just used. :dry: is still my favorite, though.