1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Day Has Been Ridiculous

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Valkyrimon, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, I have this friend. Let's call him Sam. Now, Sam is a very bright and fun guy. HOWEVER, he can be... shall we say... rather unaware. Now, we've been friends since year 7 (I THINK that translates to seventh grade for America) so I've always known his ability to be unaware was higher than most. Today, I witnessed a level beyond that.

He forget. HE LITERALLY FORGOT I WAS TRANSGENDER. Like, when I first came out to him, he had this awesome heartfelt speech that was awesome. And I don't even know how this happened, but I had to come out to him AGAIN, following me renaming my skype name to my female name. Ah, well. It all worked out in the end XD

If you have any crazy stories to share, go ahead. :slight_smile:

2. Ohhai

Aww bless. Friends... Xxx

3. That's funny. He sounds like a sweetheart though.

4. Sinopaa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ugh, I hate when people forget that I'm Trans*. It's like "um, I don't dress or act ANYTHING like when I was in the closet. How can you forget?". X_X

As for a funny story: I found out that one of my co-workers had a secret crush on my "guy" persona when I came out to her. She seemed pretty upset asking me questions like "so, you're not gonna be [male name] anymore? Will you still dress like him?". After I debunked being a guy I threw out "well, you do know that I'm still totally available as Vanessa....". I guess the thought of becoming a lesbian didn't appeal to her all that much though as she declined. I felt bad afterwards, so I gave her a pre-coming out photo later on which seemed to make her feel better. :lol:

5. leer

I have a few straight mates that forget sometimes usually during the manly banter .