1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think dreams means something?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MyLittleWorld, Sep 22, 2013.

1. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Im bisexual but Im discovering that I may be lesbian.. and tonight I had 3 dreams in a row about girls.. I remember one of them that I was kissing girl's back and Im not sure about other two.. I think it was kissing on the lips..its not the first time, I dreamed a lot of stuff with girls in that kind of way and these dreams was amazing. I once had a dream about kissing a guy but it was short and I ran away, these times I was confused if I like guys or not.. :lol: so, what do you think?

2. HeyBeard

I've always gone by the saying that, "Dreams showcases your innermost and deepest desires." So I feel like they do mean something, I generally have dreams about certain things I really enjoy, crushes and whatnot haha. It's all about perception and how you take it though :grin:

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    They aren't supernatural, but they aren't totally meaningless. What research has been done on dreams suggests that they are often like "walkthroughs", scenarios where we can try out things without real risk/danger. This is the reason why the brain releases chemicals to effectively paralyze the body from actually doing the actions we dream about.

Other research has suggested the topics themselves usually come from recent activities or other "things on our minds", memories that randomly pop up and which our brain tries to fit into a coherent, if bizarre, story. So, in your case, your dreams may be your brain's way of testing out kissing with people, which you probably think about while awake.

4. GayNerd

(Looks at "Weirdest Dream" Thread)

What my dreams mean to me is that I should have included the Nyan Cat in it. And that I should stop watching TV. ._.

5. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Great imagination :lol: