1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Embarrassing moments (2)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RawringTiger, Sep 22, 2013.

1. RawringTiger

Embarrassing moments (2)

I couldn't find the old thread so leats start this off

I have a new one

I went to the doctors a few days ago due to kidney problems he said he needed to look at my penis and lets keep this fair my bf was there and the doctor was pretty good looking so obviously i said yes to him looking at my penis cause im a hypacondriact and when he looked at it he was like erm do u always have a erection (boner) and i looked down as i was like :O So embarrassing so i quickly pulled my pants up and then he gave me some medication.

2. GayNerd

In a class with a very strict teacher, who was laughing, which is rare for her, when I had to explain to a class of over 30 students, what Haemorrhoids are.

P.s. My teacher and I were the only ones who knew what Haemorrhoids are. :lol:

#2 GayNerd, Sep 22, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
  3. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was in a Kmart once and my dad was trying on a pair of shoes, and the little elastic cord thing that holds them together snapped and hit the side of his hand. The result of that was,

"OW SON OF A MOTHERFUCKING BITCH!"

Everybody was staring at us. :bang:

4. sam the man

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    When I was little I once span an office chair round so fast I threw myself off and broke my arm.

And for the icing on the cake, the hospital screwed up the healing process so now I have a weirdly protruding right elbow... like an elbow on an elbow.

5. LailaForbidden

A couple days ago, I was facetiming my girlfriend. She was teasing me and saying how I wanted to see another girl's body and I said 'nah, i only want to see your body'

Her mom was in the room.

Oh god. ><

6. Mariall

I dropped my lunch in the middle of the school courtyard while me and another friend were running toward an ex. -__- It went everywhere..

7. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    Let see...

1-That time when my clasmates carried me and my high school crush to chairs next to each other and celebrated a " wedding" with a "bishop" (a classmate) and all.

2-The other time when at our prom party the called me and my crush, and they first made my crush read something at my annuary, then they kind of interupted her with "kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!. Until we had to kiss (was wonderful and extremely embarrassing at the same time:icon_redf

3- when i had some random boner and a girl i know saw me, said hi and gave me a hug. She made a movement of her that pushed my erected penis, bending it till....this was alreqdy awkard enought, but she jus thad to make it more awakrd by asking obliviously " doyou have ruler" and i not knowing why was shr asking that i said "no":bang: and by her facial expression i understood that she realized it was a boner, and it was kind of i knew, and she knew that i knew and we where like "ehh" "umm" " ok goodbye" in the most awkard manner

4- i suddenly saw some hot chick i know, and she wasnt seeing me, so i took my time to check her out before approaching her , as no one was seeing me (that is what i thought) ...then i approached her and said hi and we had some small talk... Then as she went her way and i was aout to go my way, i saw a classmate at a table nearby, looking at me with a knowing smile. And he told me "hey, you where eating her with your eyes huh" ( i like being stealthy when im looking, i hate when somebody finds me looking :tantrum:slight_smile:

---------- Post added 22nd Sep 2013 at 09:50 AM ----------

5- when i was 10 years old i was for some reason carrying a whistle, and i decided to use it to prank people by going behind them and suddenly whistling... After doing this to a few people, i went behind a girl to whistle...but my salivary gland did something weird or something, and saliva went inside the whistle and from there it rained all over the girl...

8. leer

I was on a date earlier this year & we went for a meal some how I managed to split my pants as I sat down it was a big tear visible to almost everyone including my date who couldn't stop laughing date is now my BF .

9. Harve

Wow.

I was super drunk last night and will be told what I did when I meet everyone who was out with me in an hour or two. I'm dreading it. I'll report back when I return! :grin:

10. chercheur

chercheur Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ohh, I don't get embarrassed much, but one time I went out to this Mexican restaurant with my brother, and, well, I had been really moody and I got pissed at him over something, so I threw rice at him (I know...so fucking childish, and what makes it worse is this was just a couple months ago) and it went over to the other table, and the lady got really pissed.

I usually don't let things bug me, but that one made me feel like a total dumbass. The lady was like "Ohh my god, what are they doing back there, Jesus Christ" and I was like "sorrrry!" and she was like "You want your rice back??" and I dunno, I'm a douchebag so I was like "Oh, yes, please" and she was like "Smart ass.." and threw it back at me, haha.

Ohh, lord..not my finest moment, right there.

11. Ohhai

I was working on the ward a few weeks ago, and my mentor told me to get a patient off the toilet. And most of the toilet doors open outwards. well, I was pulling the door, and it wouldn't budge, so I went to my mentor panicking like 'Omg I can't get the patient out, how do I do it?!'. She didn't have a clue what I was on about. Yeah, she just pushed the door, door opened. See confused patient, confused mentor, and bright red me. I have NEVER lived that down (and her being a really moody bitch wouldn't let me forget it either!)

12. Rainbow Music

Friday night, I went into the city with my friend, and we went into this store, and they were playing a really upbeat song on the radio, and my friend had walked on and I just started dancing in the isle, and suddenly this random dude out of nowhere just walked by and is just like, "Really?" I was so embarrassed I just walked away laughing.

---------- Post added 22nd Sep 2013 at 01:02 PM ----------

That is SOOOOOOOO funny!!!!!! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

13. RoguesWolfe

A few years ago back in high school my mom had somehow convinced me to wear heels with my dress instead of the converse I always wear. So I'm wearing them not doing too bad and my friends and I go to eat before the dance. We stop at this place that has country food and such. Well I get up to go to the bathroom and halfway there I did this weird trip and fell into a wall. When I tried to stand back up I fell into another wall, slid down and hit someones table. And it just happened to be people who were going to the dance as well, all 4 tables of people saw me. After that I left those heels at the restaurant.

14. Diego89

Now that is embarrassing :lol:

15. Ohhai

16. RoguesWolfe

^ Sadly though that's not even my most embarrassing story XD.

17. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Just now. Went to take a piss. Tried STPing.

I'm so fucking glad I'm wearing dark jeans. :icon_redf

18. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My last happened only a few days ago. I was in PE, and the gorgeous new PE teacher was there. I was wearing shorts for running, and they were dangerously... obvious. Tensing every muscle I could, I managed to end up being able to stand without... standing.

19. Hrantou

I rip my underwear in the gym on a fairly regular basis. If I bend the wrong way (which I sometimes do when I'm really tired) its easy to rip them and I've gone through about 3 pairs.

One time in the gym, a guy asked me if I was checking him out. I said no.....but I really was and didn't realize I was so obvious. He just laughed and walked away.

I'm starting to see a pattern with me and the gym.....

20. Hiems

On some day during first week of school, my friend wanted to meet up with me. She called and asked me where I was. I was sitting at one of the buildings in my university, and I did not remember its name. I went into a brain fart for 15 seconds. Then I finally responded by saying the name of another building just to prevent the awkwardness from getting worse.

You know that you had too much fun during summer vacation when you can't even remember the names of the buildings in your university -_-