1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homework help sites?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by person57, Sep 23, 2013.

1. person57

Does anybody know any good homework help sites? One that also helps people with projects too? I'm working on this project that is due on Friday and I already finished about half of it and I need help with the rest of it.

2. Gen

Gen

It depends on what you're looking for. The most specific and effective way of finding homework help online is to simply place the title of the chapter/topic in either Google or Youtube, because if you have questions there will always be others who have the same. For over all help, especially in Maths and Sciences, I have known many who have found assistance through sites such as KhanAcademy.

3. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The best ones I've found are SparkNotes and Shmoop.com

4. person57

Thank you for the answers :slight_smile:. And the project is for my success class( its a class that's about how to be successful in life, have the career that you want to have, and how to live live happy, healthy, etc.)

5. GreenSkies

GreenSkies Guest

Youtube is amazing for homework help. I am constantly amazed by the number of people willing to share their knowledge online free of charge just to be helpful to complete strangers.

6. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Do your own homework, IMO. If you don't get into good habits now, especially if what you're doing is plagiarized or against the rules of your school, eventually you will get caught. Of course, there's not much harm in looking for sites that explain topics or ideas, but just asking people to do work that you pass of as your own is just plain cheating.