1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hookup dilema nd long distance relationship

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Unsurevirgin, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

so i still have my long distance bf but i found a hookup nd im horny nd i want it but i dont want cheat on my bf. any suggestions?

2. LD579

Either open up communication with your boyfriend, turn down the hookup, or... take the hookup and be unfair to your boyfriend?

3. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

would u have sex even when u cant have sex with ur long distance bf? i am talking to him about it

#3 Unsurevirgin, Sep 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2013
  4. LD579

Me, personally? I wouldn't get into a LDR just because I know I'm not wired that way. It's a tough commitment. And it's good that you're opening up communication 'cause that's the best way to resolve anything in a relationship, so cheers for that. =)

5. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

thank you, its a hard commitment i just want someone i can go out with yknow? have sex, go out to dinner. spending time with someone in real life.

6. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can't have it both ways. Either go with a relationship with someone who is local to you, and all that comes with that, or go with the long-distance relationship.

In any case, integrity requires choosing one or the other (or getting an agreement to have an open relationship, but if it's an open distance relationship, it's really no relationship at all.)

7. Colours

I agree with the above. If you don't want to cheat on your bf, the solution to your dilemma is simple: don't hook up. In my opinion a long distance open relationship isn't really a relationship either, but if you feel like that's what you want, then who are we to tell you not to go for it? To each his own.

8. if you dont want to cheat dont hook up. simple.

you cant use your bf as a back up.

9. leer

you should never cheat you need to tell him how your feeling .

10. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

thanks , i didnt hook up. even i turned 2o last thursday i get horny nd i get mad at my bf he wont give it to me. im a virgin nd i feel im ready for sex.