1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What type of guy or girl are you attracted to?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChromeNerd, Sep 25, 2013.

1. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    I tend to be attracted to "bad girls". You know girls that have piercings, tattoos and more life experiences than me. I also tend to like girls with blonde hair or hair dyed unnatural colors. I don't think those girls would want to be with a boring, awkward and inexperienced nerd like me.
    I'm not really sure if I like guys or not. I enjoy talking to nerdy guys, but that might just be because I find their conversations interesting.

2. Jonas

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    A little fat guys in tight jeans <3 I dont really like skinny guys :s they are like girls if they have same size clothes l0l :grin:(sorry all skinny ones out there haha :slight_smile:)
    Female body is amazing but I couldnt Date a girl its not my thing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but yea I find gurls sexy

3. Zac

Zac

Men that smell amazing!
    Oh and I like facial hair...

4. SurprisingDanny

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    there isnt a general image that I find attractive.
    I only find people attractive when I get to know them.

Guys I've seen but not gotten to knkw for years were just ordinary people but since I got to know them, they become very attractive.

So I guess familiarity plays a huge role

5. KazTastic

Petite, feminine guys, who are kind, shy, and a bit nerdy. He must also enjoy being held and protected by a big softie like me.

However, I can find all sorts of different people attractive.

6. CupidBoy

CupidBoy Guest

A bad boy, being treated like dirt seems to be the way I secretly love it.

7. June Cleaver

I can't say why, but I love country redneck men the best. Though I came from high society, I have never been attracted to gentlemen. Redneck men are the most fun! They know how to treat a lady in bed, and like doing fun things like fishing, hunting, boating, and lots of other things. They know how to defend their lady as well, so I feel safe when I am with him. Also he is strong as an ox, and works hard, as I can't stand a lazy, soft man! June

8. ScatteredEarth

Strong willed women. The kind that isn't afraid to stand up for what they perceive is right or wrong and doesn't adhere to stereotypes and worry too much on petty things.

As for men.. Well let's just say that I couldn't be happier with anyone else.

9. Siarad

Femininish but slightly androgynous women. That may just be because they look more like they might be gay

10. Bolin

Uh, well, physically... I like all types of guys. If you go through all the crushes I've had since I was a teenager (and there were a lot), they'd all be different sizes, shapes and colors. So I guess I don't really have a specific "type." And I really don't get that intense physical attraction to someone unless I get to know them and get emotionally attached, so...

Oh, but I guess there are some things that I tend to like a lot: brown eyes (especially when he's sporting puppy dog eyes), red hair, really pale skin and really dark skin, and big legs (bubble butts, thick and/or muscular thighs, thick calves, big feet).

#10 Bolin, Sep 25, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
  11. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Personality-wise, I have a history of being drawn towards aloof intellectual types, for better or worse. I think these days I'd be more drawn towards an open, genuine kind of guy (who's still somewhat intellectual), especially one who respects boundaries and consent (a guy who asks if he can kiss me before doing so would have my heart).

Physically, I like guys with big bellies, beards, long hair, glasses, gingers, and guys who are tall. I'm certainly not saying a guy needs to have all of the above for me to date him, but the more, the merrier. :slight_smile:

12. robotman

I'm attracted to bad/rude boys... but I don't have an clue at ALL where to find them... You don't really hear of any rude boy gay guys... If anyone could help me find them that would be great as that is my ideal partner lol... To be honest I don't know any gay people, it probably doesn't help that I am not out yet lol, I need help finding people... FML...

13. Techno Kid

I'm the same, except I also like to be held and protected. ^ ^

14. TheUglyBarnacle

I am attracted to girls that are a bit bossy... Assertiveness is hot. I prefer them a bit tomboyish but with a feminine edge. Truth is, I like all styles, though. Masculine, feminine, androgynoys, switching it up etc..
    Black women are the most beautiful, imo. White redheads and blondies, though make a close second.
    As far as boys are concerned, I am still working out that bit. Not sure how real the attraction towards them is.

15. Ohhai

Feminine but not too girly girls. Quiet ish. Don't like loud mouths and fake WAG style girls.

16. AmityRanch

I love older guys.
    I seriously can't wait until I'm in college.
    Community Colleges have so many of those knuckleheads up for grabs. :grin:

They also have to be taller than me.
    It'd just make me feel protected when I'd be in his arms.

#16 AmityRanch, Sep 25, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
  17. Tic Code

Oh this is a good question. Well, physically, I like somewhat taller guys, maybe a little taller than me (I'm 5"7.5'). I'm a real fan of guys with lean athletic builds (but not too muscley), and I love guys with auburn or dirty blond hair.
    Oh, and strong jawlines are so sexy! xD

Personality-wise, I like decently intellectual guys (basically can hold a conversation that's fairly deep in nature) and quirky personalities are awesome. I would only date someone who is genuine and nice, just a generally good person. Musically inclined guys are really attractive to me as well.

18. pokerface87

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Intelligent, witty, nerdy, independant

19. Aussir

Intelligence, poise, elegance, decency, decorum, witty, independent... to name a few.

Appearance takes a back-burner position unless the person resembles a monster or dresses like a clown or a sl*t.

Intelligence is a deal breaker for me. If all they have to talk about with me is nail polish, clothes, shoes and pink press, kindly go take a hike.

Also, if they like binge drinking and dressing/acting like sl*ts, kindly go to hell. Even when I went about in pubs and discos (before my SO appeared in my life), I hated them.

20. Northern

Appearance wise, taller is just personal preference but doesn't matter much..

Besides that it depends on the person, like there are some bigger guys that I find super attractive and some skinny guys I find attractive too. I find if you own what you got, that is attractive. I don't really have a type yet, so I guess I have to try them all lol