1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School excuse help!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TKM, Sep 25, 2013.

1. TKM

TKM

Any one have any like really good excuses? I copied my friends vocab sheet and I didn't go to school today which means I have his vocab sheet and he has nothing. Anyone know what I can do or say so he can get his points back?

2. Data

Data Guest

You could explain to the teacher that you two were studying together, his vocab sheet got misplaced and ended up in your pile of stuff, and since you didn't go to school he didn't have his sheet. If there is blame to take, TAKE IT. Also make sure that if variety is expected in the answers to the sheet's questions that you have provided it so the teacher won't suspect that you copied it word for word.

To be a good friend, make sure that he comes out of this unscathed. I've been burned before by people who did something similar and didn't take the blame for what they did. It sucks.

I wonder if you could scan the sheet and email it to the teacher. Then explain tomorrow and hand in the original.