1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stagnant

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jason1111, May 29, 2008.

1. jason1111

jason1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Do you every reach a point when you feel good about being gay because right now I don't, and if I could change I would. I don't want to feel this way but I'm trying to find the good points.

2. EthanS

EthanS Guest

There is one point .. its EXCITING!! for sumreason :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Lol it is kind of exciting... it's like you get to be different and special without even having to try! :icon_bigg

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh, HELL yes. :slight_smile: Being gay kicks ass. Even when I didn't have a boyfriend, I thought being gay was great. It's not any better than being straight, no. But it's not supposed to. It's just what I am. And I love it. :grin:

Lex

5. jazzrawr

personally i love being gay. i mean im still working on coming out...but i like it better, and i wouldnt change if i could. :grin:

so yeah, there is a point where you feel good about it.

6. davo-man

Yes, there definately is a point where you feel proud, happy and awesome about being gay. You realise that you can't change who you are, so you start enjoying it

7. Sam

Sam

Yes there is a point where you realize that you can't change it and wouldn't want too and that you might as well embrace it and be happy about it and fuck everybody else who has a problem with it.

It took me a long time to get to that point in fact it's probably only been about a year ago. I just decided you know what I'm happy I am who I am and I can't change it and all the people who don't like it don't really matter anyway. You'll get there trust me! Oh and if other people are making it harder to accept yourself think about this:

Be who you are and say what you think because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
    and:
    the trouble with ignorant people is that they don't realize how little they know.

Sam

8. LorenzG1950

I reached the point of being happy about being gay roughly 2 years ago and it gets better day by day :slight_smile: . The best part is that I no longer have doubts about where I fit in and that family and friends accept me the way I am. Sure, there are days when I have doubts or I wake up not quite believing it. But those are few and far between.

It’s a little bit like discovering 30% of the world that you didn’t know existed, meeting new people, clubbing, learning about relationships, etc. Now I can check out guys with a whole new perspective and no internal guilt :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :eusa_droo . Hey, I’m gay, it’s ok(!) (!!) (!) .

All the love songs you’ve ever heard sound so much sweeter when you actually fall in love:eusa_danc .

9. Poring

sooo true! =3