1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My son impressed me

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by alexisv, Sep 27, 2013.

1. alexisv

alexisv Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My son Chase impressed me today when I got home from work.He washed the dishes and took out the garbage without being asked to do it.He was just finishing up his homework when I got home.Chase is a good kid,keeps his grades up in school and knows my rules.One rule is his school work gets done first before he does anything.Chase is 13 years old turning 14 in December.He has been great ever since lately too,he knows that he is going to have two moms now.He was great when I came out as a lesbian and met my girlfriend Kelly I started dating 2 weeks ago.Chase likes Kelly so far.He has his bio father in his life that has been there for him too that has stepped up.

2. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is quite encouraging and inspiring! Good for you!

You must have done something right to raise such a good kid!

3. alexisv

alexisv Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    He knows not to sit around doing nothing.I have taught him an education is not a thing to waste,get no where without it.His bio dad does pay child support by the way and comes in on time.Chase knows I am finally happy.Luckily he has a friend which has given him advice.Chase's friend Allen has a mother that is a lesbian too.

4. Ticklish Fish

well, if he goes into high school and takes college-level class, that might change, since some of those classes actually just give more work :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. alexisv

alexisv Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I teach him new things in life and let him be himself.He is in the 8th grade.I do let him express himself too,he likes to crossdress going by Chelsea.

6. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He sounds awesome! Definitely somebody I'd be excited to meet. Maybe not when I was in eighth grade, because I was a comparative dick then, but now he sounds great. Congrats on being part of the reason why. :grin:

It is also interesting he likes to cross-dress. Did he tell you anything about his feelings on that?

7. alexisv

alexisv Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    He wanted to get in touch with his girly side last year and I was for it.

8. Rexmond

That's great to have such a helpful son around the house, without you having to instruct him to help. We can see that you're happy about it, but make sure you show appreciation to him too and reward him. It doesn't feel nice to not be appreciated, especially after going out of your way when not required to.

9. alexisv

alexisv Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I reward him very well,his bio dad is impressed too.Chase uses his head too.He is trying to get his brother/my other son Nick to do this also.I rewarded him very well,he always wanted a couple nice pairs of girls jeans for his female side Chelsea and I got them for him today.