1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haunted Vagina? Stupid.......

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by anthonythegamer, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Erm... WOW! :lol:

2. Aussir

... words fail me... just how stupid can one be...?

3. chercheur

chercheur Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't like this story at all. I think it's actually kinda horrible, and really, not funny at all, the way he took advantage of her like this. I dunno why she bought into it, but this whole story has rapey vibes, and I really don't like the way the people in the vid (especially a couple of the guys) treated the whole story. I think the whole thing is kinda sick..

I really feel bad for this girl..

#4 chercheur, Sep 28, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
  4. They're youtube comedians. They usually make fun of the news that they learn of, they do that in every video, that's why they're called "JustKiddingNews". If they end up making the viewers feel offended, they will apologize if their jokes were over the top.

5. chercheur

chercheur Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yah. Well, rape is generally just not something I like to see joked about..it's the kinda "high fivey" attitude that a lot of those dudes in the vid had for this creep that leads to a lot of guys thinking it's okay to rape a girl if they can get away with it (like date rapes, or all these stories about girls who were raped when they were drunk and/or passed out).

They can apologize, but it won't change the fact that this is their mindset and the mindset of a lot of guys like them that says women are there for the taking, and basically, more power to you if you can get it, regardless of how. And that's just a disgusting way of thinking, to me. Then that's not to mention the victim blaming or the way they accused her of soliciting prostitution, when SHE was taken advantage of.

I'm glad at least one of the guys in the vid stood up for her, and also to see the Chinese authorities handled this properly and treated it for what it is: rape.

#6 chercheur, Sep 28, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
  6. Steele

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This. The girl may have been naive to fall for the guy's trick in the first place, but what the guy did was, in fact, rape and the girl's naivety doesn't excuse his actions.

7. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Stupid is as stupid does.