1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

could being a cop help me pay for my tutiton for college both community and uni?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Unsurevirgin, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

could being a cop help me pay for my tuition for college both community and uni? i wanna be a physical therapist . so im thinking since im 20 i can join the force and pay for school. what do u guys think?

2. Pocky

Working full-time and studying is incredibly difficult, you need to have amazing time management skills and willing to pretty much sacrifice all your spare time. With the shift work involved in Policing, it can be difficult to keep up when you need to sleep during the day and work at night.

I don't mean to let you down, I'm working towards becoming a Police officer myself. However the sort of stress involved would probably make it more demanding than a regular full-time job and it would be terrible if you gave up on studying for what you truly want to do just to stay employed (and you do once you get a taste of full-time income).

Enjoy uni life. The money situation sucks but trust me, you have your entire life to work and only one small chance at having a relatively carefree, memorable youth.

#2 Pocky, Sep 30, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2013