1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pretty sure I got got...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dazedanconfused, Sep 30, 2013.

1. dazedanconfused

Like the title says, feel like the wool was pulled over my eyes

So I meet this really hot lady online. Filipino, btw. Supposedly she's kind of single.. Whatever! No biggie. Long story short, we meet. Make out and she takes me up to her room. All is going well until I go to make a move on her vag...

She pulls away and tells me something like she just finished her period or some stuff. Ok, cool. From there, she starts stroking my junk. Oh yeah! All is well and stuff, then I motion my hand towards her thigh and she jerks away again.

Ok, by this time in suspicious. Then I think back about some of the stories I've heard about transexual women and straight men. Lol! Anyway, she pulls me out, blows me away(know what I mean :wink:) and everything's cool. But in the back of my mind, by this time I've already started guess that "she" really is a "he". Well jokes on her/him, because I'm not shy of either lol. Although the fact that she didn't tell me, or is trying to hide it really takes away from the whole thing. I mean, I went into all this wanting to hook up with a woman, not a transexual. And this wasn't a guy in women's clothing type thing, this was the type of transexual you see and wouldn't think twice if it was a woman or not.

In the end, great head but not so good of head games. Has anyone else experienced this or has any transgendered person done something like this? I tried to talk to her about it today but she keeps telling me she was too shy to let me touch her vaj or have sex. Whatever, chalk this one up to the game. Thought this was a good place to post this story tho lol

2. Nick07

so you have been a member for almost a year. And you still feel like this is the right way to ask about that?

What do you want from us? To pity you that you was forced to spend a night with a "transsexual not a woman"?

3. dazedanconfused

Really? Are you kidding? I'm by far not looking for pity. It's a story. I was just telling y'all. If anything, maybe y'all would find the humor in it.

Jeeze, and I had no idea there was a "right" way to ask about anything? Especially "that"! I figured there are people on this forum who have been in similar situations or maybe know someone that has. But it's all good. Just a story.

4. Night

Night Guest

Yeah I don't really understand the issue? It was a humorous story. You should have said something to her though, or even flat out asked and told her you were bisexual anyway so you didn't mind.

5. LinkLarkin

Granted she should have been upfront with you from the start. But read carefully through your story again. You keep talking about transsexual people as though they're a different species. That's why offence is likely to be caused. And if she was transsexual then she was most definitely still a she, not a he, regardless of what equipment she had downstairs. You don't seem to have intended to cause offence but before posting on a forum with a huge proportion of transgender members you should really learn how to talk about and address them more respectfully.

6. dazedanconfused

I understand and agree. The reason I even was specific about saying "transexual woman" is because I wanted to be more clear about the situation in my story. By no means was I trying to single anyone out or make anyone feel excluded or judged. I like ALL species of life lol. If anything I'm more a pansexual than anything lol.

But I don't think I'll be seeing this lady anymore. She was a bit weird for me. Maybe another one!

7. PyroSpark

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Funny story.