1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Date

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by doglover44, Oct 1, 2013.

1. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

What was your first date like ?

2. Hrantou

It was on a Friday. We went to this little food place next to the highway. Nice mexican food. So I sat waiting for about an hour since he was late. Then he walks in and shakes my hand and spends the next hour and a half talking about himself; making comments about how he hates fem gays because "you should just be a guy" and how much of a genius he is and how he's gonna transfer to a big college soon. I barely got a word in during this.

So by this point, its a bust for me and I try to leave and as we are walking out, he tries to stick his tongue down my throat. When I declined his offer of tongue dancing, he told me I looked very tired and I should go home and sleep.

It was bad. I was kinda pissed and it turned me off dating for a while. But hey, that's first dates for ya xD

3. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It hasn't happened yet. :frowning2:

4. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

We went to his favorite apple orchard to go apple picking. I remember I climbed some trees to get some of the high-hanging ones before we found some rows of trees that weren't quite so cleared out. For a while I had a picture of me in the tree that he took through the branches as my profile pic on Facebook.

We spent some time sitting under one of the trees with really low-hanging branches, talking about how this was his first time ever going out with a guy and how he wasn't really sure what the typical protocol for that is vs. that for going out with a girl, and we decided between us that we'd basically say to hell with standard practice and that we'd just do what we felt like doing.

That was also the first time I tried apple cider doughnuts (made fresh at the orchard right in front of you while you stood in line). I still remember how I paused after trying one and couldn't quite muster words for how good it was.

He drove me back to my place and I wasn't quite sure what to do next. So we hugged. Man that hug felt good. :slight_smile:

5. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That sounds like an awesome first date.

6. Rexmond

Still awaiting mine, if it exists...

7. RoguesWolfe

I had decided to meet up with the guy at the movies, we were going to see Chicken little. I was so nervous I brought my sister and best friend. He didn't mind it though, he thought it was cute. Coolest thing that happened was when in the movie Chicken Little and his friend went to hold hands as me and him did. Then after the movie my friend and sister went back to the car. He held me close then asked me out in a goofy way. I still have that movie ticket.

8. leer

At 14 I had date with a girl at school we went ice skating. she asked me out & I said ok . I knew I was gay then.The date was really awkward I did make an effort to talk with her and we kind of got on .I had no intention of trying anything on with her yet she asked me to go out with her after the date . we lasted two weeks she now lives just up the road from me. she found out I was gay when I left school .

9. LILuke

Welcome to my world. :frowning2:

10. StillHere

Hoping, waiting, but not rushing :slight_smile:

11. hichat

Me too :frowning2:

12. LILuke

Looks like this thread is turning into a gathering of the Forever Alone Club. :frowning2:

13. method

Can I join? haha