1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A good event anyone????

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ruby7799, Oct 2, 2013.

1. ruby7799

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    :confused:So in my school I am apart of a club that plans out events lime dress downs and field days but I have no clue on what I should plan any ideas if so reply and please be school appropiate.

2. Californiacoast

I think you should check into a seriesof great speakers for assembly like motivational or anti-bullying. Also think about hosting cause driven events for charity like relay for life or AIDS walk.

3. Dragonbait

Dragonbait Guest

The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society have a great program specifically designed to run in schools called Pennies for Patients. They set it up as a fundraiser, as well as a bit of competition between classes or grades and also incorporate things that involve a show of school spirit.

As a survivor, LLS volunteer and big supporter, I think it's an awesome program, and if you contact your local chapter, they can provide you with everything you need to run the program in your school.

If you're looking for something specific to your school and no outside organizations, how about just a week of spirit days, each day a different theme, one grade against another as to having the most students involved, winning class gets bragging rights in the end?