1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever been caught checking someone out? If so, what was their reaction?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JackAttack, Oct 3, 2013.

1. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

I dont know about everyone else but usually I check guys out a lot and the large majority of them dont notice (Well I hope they dont anyway).

I sometimes walk past this hot guy on my way to work and yesterday he caught me looking at his ass after I crossed the road, he just happened to look back at me as I crossed. I got all embarrassed and looked away quickly and pretended that I lost something and was looking all around the road and pavement for it :/. Then today I walked past him again and I pretending not to notice him and tried hard not to look, but when I did he smiled at me, which was a surprise. I was expecting an angry look.

So has anyone else been caught checking someone out? If so what was their reaction?

2. LinkLarkin

I've been caught once. I think the reaction was mostly amused, but perhaps not entirely comfortable...

3. SohoDreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Not really. I've sort of vaguely "eye flirted" with girls in the street but it's only for fleeting moments.

4. Hrantou

Yeah. Walking into the gym once, this smokin' hot and cute guy was walking in and I was checking him out without really even realizing I was. He noticed and just said, "Ready for a hard workout?" And I just nervously smiled and said "Yeah..." and he laughed and walked in ahead of me.

I think he noticed and liked that I was obviously checking him out. Or he was just being nice. Who knows...

5. Sully

I have a weird one. I was on a busy train and checking out this guy in small sport shorts. After a few looks he looked at me and said 'you gotta problem?', however, to this day I don't know if this actually happened in a sense. It was all so instant, and no one on the train reacted at all! So I've had this feeling that the comment might've just happened so realistically in my head! It's always been a moment in time that has confused me and probably always will!

6. pokerface87

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My ex used to catch me checking out girls. Then he would call me me a "lesbo" whatever that is. Ooooops. :slight_smile:

7. Phantosmiac

I actually have never been caught checking someone out, not even by my friends sittng next to me as I check some other guy out. I don't know if I am just really discreet or no one looks at me :/

8. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Four times, that I can think of, that caused a less than positive reaction. There were other times where I was not caught, or had to speak with them in a work related setting or in buying something, so I had to look at them while conversing and it wasn't a problem. There were a few times when they just didn't care or didn't put much stock into it.

College - two times:
    - guy walking across on open space in the library toward an area of tables where I was seated - he sort of tensed up and was uncomfortable
    - guy with awesome legs wearing shorts sitting next to and slightly ahead of me in a class - he sort of gave me a dirty look

Life after college - two times:
    - the early 40s guy I'd see on the street on my morning walk from the train to the office. His wedding band came and went. It got to the point where he noticed I looked a little too long, and then I saw him looking for a wedding band on me. I kept that hand in my pocket.
    - this beefy dark haired guy with tree trunks for arms on a road crew right south of San Francisco on the coastal route who was operating a jack hammer. I noticed he was irked when I looked in my rear view mirror. Sorry, dude, if you look like that and it's the Bay Area, I know you've been checked out before! Get over it.

#8 Tightrope, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
  9. Bolin

A long time ago, a friend caught me staring at his feet and asked why I was looking at them... :redface:

I told him that I wasn't staring at his feet but at the spider crawling near them. I'd never seen anyone jump so high into the air before....

10. Yeah. I was checking this guy out and was caught by this girl. She was like,"Yeah, isn't he cute?"

11. maracont

The awkward area between bible belt and large city
    Umm..
    Today this girl I've had a huge crush on since 4th grade turns around in her desk directly in front of mine and bends over to dig around her bag for somthing.
    I have NEVER tried so hard not too look at someone's boobs.
    Long story short I failed, and she was literally 2 feet in front of me.
    I've come to the conclusion that after 4 years, she got used to me to an extent, so she didn't look at me like I was a creep.

Oh and my friends are all superbly hot nerdy guys... I mean when the hottest guy in your school is at your house playing video games in his supercute pajamas, well ya know. :eusa_danc

12. ok455

When i used to work in the hospital cafeteria you would have to slightly bend over to get a plate for the salad bar. This gay nurse got a plate and i was starring at his ass plus was day dreaming he caught me and had a huge smile on his face. We became friends so i eventually told him how i check out guys asses when they bend over. And if i need something i would make him bend over and get it for me.

During the summer i was on the boardwalk with a friend and we went into this mall type store and their was this cute guy with his friends he was cute so i was checking him out and starring at him. He smiled and nod his head and we made eye contact a few times and i smiled and every time i looked back he was looking.

13. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am always observing people, so I only "get caught" if I let my eyes linger longer than normal, and this is usually for guys who I'm interested in and who I think would not be offended. Sometimes I do this with girls as well, at least the ones who I can tell are interested in me, kind of playing the part of the shy nerd fawning over the hot girl (little do they know I have no attraction toward them!).

14. Emulator

I don't 'check people out', but they think I'm checking them out when I'm really gazing into thin air and just happen to be looking in their direction.

15. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well I'm not sure if I've been caught (I'm pretty discreet) but once I was swimming with my best friend in her pool and I think she caught me looking at her boobs... :icon_redf

So anyway, I decided to be a gentleman and I looked away and she didn't say anything. However I saw her catch me and I'm pretty sure she knew my orientation by this time. Then later when we got out of the pool she showed me a birthmark she had way high up on her thigh when she was still in her bathing suit. I'm pretty sure I died. :redface:

16. Au.Quicksilver

That could happen to me one day! Sometimes I just lose all focus and look into thin air. Quite fun really. I just stop thinking for a second. Leave the world dead to me. So I think that may happen or may have happened already!

17. Praetor

Ye, I've been caught. In some instances, they reciprocated the looks :slight_smile: In other cases, they just sort of ignored it and I went on my way. Some of my friends have no doubt caught me checking people out - a close friend of mine pretty much just called me out on it one day "you were checking out that guy behind me just now, weren't you?". "That is not true! I was also checking out the girl who walked past him!" :grin:

18. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was staring at a trophy in the class,a guy I would usualy stare at thougt I was staering at him... even if I was not :confused:

19. Zac

Zac

Yep... He smiled at me even though I was actually looking at his tattoos lol

20. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Never. If there's one thing I'm really consistently great at its not being noticed ;-;