1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 Parts | Online Dating & Gifts

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JakeHas, Oct 3, 2013.

1. JakeHas

Hey everyone!! So me and my boyfriend aren't exactly open with our family or anyone IRL, and we live long distance... We're not able to date and we don't send each other things in the mail because it would risk someone finding out.
    We mainly just skype and have fun chats online, but is there anyway anyhow we could actually have an online DATE? I use to play this game and it had a kinda realistic feel to it, we walked around and did stuff together which was super cute and awesome, but is there any place you guys know of that could bring out that "date" kind of feeling so we can romantically talk and have fun? That would be amazing...

Also, our 6 month anniversary is on the 14th of October!! I'm sooo excited, I really really want to do something romantic and special for him, but again, we are limited... What do you guys suggest that I do for him???

Thanks for any and all help!!

2. Virus

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok first off , I love the thing you called your orientation. xD It's awesome.

I know this is going to sound a little errrm....Strange but do you 2 cam ? o.e Not that kind of way but actually seen eachothers faces ?
    Also how far is he away compared to you?
    If it's train distance or something , you 2 can meet up somewhere in a place where none of his mates would go and see him to do something special.

Although , never forget about the risks though. .-.

Aaaand aawww , grats on your 6 month anniversary. ^^ -Claps-

3. Zac

Zac

Could you both cook the same meal and sit down and eat it over Skype? Like having a cooked meal at home..

4. bifairix

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I can empathise with you darl. I'm only out online and literally a couple of people and not family and had a boyfriend for a year before a split.

We used to skype/video chat a lot when we were alone. Special occasions we'd cam and wear something that the other liked etc.

Long distance is so hard but so romantic.

Awww congrats on your 6 month anniversary, you sound a loving couple. My dice is just work something your comfortable with. If your meeting up, as mentioned above make sure your somewhere nobody knows you if you aren't out. Won't be anything worse than getting caught holding hands or even kissing etc.

Here if you need advice x

5. JakeHas

I appreciate it all guys. I don't think we will be able to meet up until we both come out to family, I don't want to hide anything, especially someone like him, it's hard enough not being able to show him off to everyone xD. We do cam, all the time haha, I love it.
    I'm going to bring up meeting at some point to him today, maybe our one year since it is going to be during spring break in April. I plan to have us both come out at the same time to our family, that way we would both be at the same point and it would make everything soooo much easier!

Nonetheless, if that doesn't work out, do any of you guys have an idea of an actual date online? Something romantic? I'm not sure where you could find something like that, but it would be amazing c:
    Thanks everyone!