1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGTBPA pride week question.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Virus, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Virus

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What does everyone there wear ? I've seen sometimes on tv's there's a huuuuge parade thing and it looks awesome.

Here we just wear bikini's for the girls , boxers/pants/trousers for the boys with both genders wearing wings. (Although some people just wear normal rainbow clothes)
    There's a park thing where we just rave and it's awesome.

Soooooo what do they dress up as and do where you are ? o.0

2. ScatteredEarth

One thing is for sure. You won't catch me wearing anything out of my ordinary lol. I'll go in a polo and jeans and be just as prideful.

3. Hefiel

We don't have a dress-code as far as I can remember, unless we're talking about a specific themed event. I know the Montreal's Pride theme was "Red", so that reflected a lot in the parade, but most people were either wearing normal clothes (as I did), were wearing more flamboyant stuff, or weren't wearing any T-shirts (my favorite...if the guy was attractive that is). :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. DrkRayne

I'm usually in a shirt and some jeans. I don't dress up, but I'll put on a rainbow necklace.

I have a friend that goes in nothing but a bikini and a guy friend who walks around in a speedo.