1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

straight girls friends

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Britishskittles, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Britishskittles

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    so the thing is all my closest oldest friends are straight girls or gay guys , I came out to the girls like 14-4 years into are friendship so they just think of me as me and I happen to like girls rather than boys and I am close to them because I formed closed friendships with them before I am came out, but when meeting new people or with the girls I met recently I find it hard to form close frienshships with them because I viewed as the lesbian and they seem to worry I am going to fancy them, I don't know how to explain to them I don't fancy all girls without it coming across weirdly.

2. Aussir

None of my straight friends ever worried or worries about me hitting on them... and when such idiocies were directed at me by new people I met/meet, they got/get the answer to their face, like it or not... but that's me...

If your friends are too dumb (pardon my bluntness) to understand it when said subtly, just tell them bluntly that being lesbian doesn't mean that you'll go after every pair of boobs that comes in front of you, even less theirs.

Some people have this idiotic idea that homosexuals jump every single bone that comes their way. :dry:

3. RollTide

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello there

4. Zeevie

Yeah, it's very irritating when they think that you'll automatically fancy them just because they're a girl. Just tell them honestly, you have standards like every straight person and don't wanna jump every woman you see. If they still don't get it, just ask them do they want to jump every guy they see? And when they say no, a sassy quirk of the eyebrow should do the trick:roflmao: