1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hihi

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by opti, Oct 5, 2013.

1. opti

I haven't been on here in many months. for some reason i decided to update my profile a little and say hi.
    I started hrt in may. I have just been loving every little thing about it (mental and physical). I dont think u can really understand the mental changes without going through them but they were vital to my change. I believe i am becoming more passable in time. im unsure if its the hormones or just practice makes perfect. Stores tend to not accept my id. last night a bartender said this isn't you then kicked me out, i was too flattered yet embarrassed to argue. strangers refer to me as she or mam. im def more comfortable in my own body. Sadly i am still single but there is someone in my life and im hopeful it could turn into something one day cuz i do already have love for her.

Also i am not very wealthy so i have pulled together everything for legal name change except i just haven't been able to pay the filing fee(for the most part im unemployed). Off subject in my state most trans have to post notice of name change in a newpaper for a month which includes: new name, old name, court date, time, and address. I must be the only trans-person i know that is uncomfortable with that cuz im the only one who did my research? so i found theres a private name change and thats what im filing for. There is a line that asks why u want to file private and i wrote 'possible hate crimes.' so hopefully i can get the money together to file and hopefully i wont be denied.

if u read all that sorry i can go on lol

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's good to see ya around again! It's also good to hear that you are passing better.