1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aliens! O.o

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Helen, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Helen

Helen Guest

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/05/31/lkl.alien.debate.cnn?iref=videosearch

I kid you not, my physics teacher was talking about this at school today.

I know it looks incredibly fake, but as you'll see, it would cost an enormous amount of money to create a puppet with such good special effects; i.e. not something that a bunch of pranksters would do. This isn't all of the footage, they're still holding a vote about whether all that's going to be released yet, because they've taken five years scrutinising it, so that when they do eventually present it to the public, they have absolutely everything cleared up, and they can prove that it's real without fail.

Creepy stuff ,eh?

2. Alex

lol that looks so fake. And any person knowing 3d modelling, and animation programs would probably be able to create something like that, and put it on top of that. Im not saying it would be easy, but very doable.
    Obvious fake

3. Helen

Helen Guest

Well, in my mum's opinion, it looked just like the things from the supposed Roswell incident, and *that* was never fully explained, was it?

Also, this piece of footage, along with the rest of it, has been scrutinised and watched by the greatest scientists for FIVE YEARS, and they so far have remained convinced.

4. Ty

Ty Guest

Video not working for me. Anyone care to take a screen shot for mee? x

5. JSG

JSG Guest

I for one welcome our new alien overlords
    :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I'm waiting for the real footage but I'm really skeptical.
    I wonder if aliens have different types of sexuality's and how many genders they may have.

6. Ty

Ty Guest

My dad's hobby is ufology... he has threee wall to wall book cases on it =/
    When im able to see it i'll show him and see what he thinks.

7. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it's hard to say with such a short segment of it. It's easy to see why anybody could think it's fake, but at the same time it's only about 5 seconds of what is supposed to be a lengthy clip? It's pretty hard to say whether it's real or not from only looking at it for 5 seconds, and if it is taking scientists 5 years to analyse it and still not reach a verdict then there is something different about it that we can't notice. That guy sat next to the video recorder guy said that he has seen lengthy presentations of the video? We would need to see that before we decide whether we think it is fake or not.

8. Ty

Ty Guest

You would only need two genders to procreate though? I wouldn't see the need for a third :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

As long as they're not too conservatie, let the aliens take over XD

9. JSG

JSG Guest

How can we be sure?
    Maybe one has the egg the other inseminates and the third incubates, or maybe they have a totally different way of procreating.

10. Ty

Ty Guest

That would be some pretty messy sex.

11. Helen

Helen Guest

They're currently deciding whether they'll release it to the public, and when they do, we'll see everything. The entirety of the footage, and all the excuses they've made as to why this is not fake. Isn't it exciting??

12. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They better release it. They can't show it to the press and go onto mainstream chat shows to talk about it and then decide not to release it. :eek:

Tis pretty spooky. Aliens are scary things. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. Ty

Ty Guest

I wanna seee >.<

14. Helen

Helen Guest

Maybe they're nice aliens ^_^

And all they want is to be our friends :grin:

15. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

Well, they might be nice and friendly but as a species we are not so, I don't see us being friends

16. Negasta

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Intil they show me something more I'm calling BULLSHIT!

17. Helen

Helen Guest

I've just had a closer look at it, the footage they're showing of that head popping up is actually a re-enactment. Now, for the third time, they are currently deciding about releasing the real thing to the public, which will happen in the next few days, hopefully.

18. JSG

JSG Guest

Yeah, but they first said they were gonna show it on Friday...
    Still no video :dry:

19. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OK, let's say you had some alien footage. What would you do?

I'd probably take it some ufologists, some researchers, and ask them what they thought.

I most certainly would NOT announce that, on a certain date, I would reveal video evidence that aliens are real. Then release the footage. Then say that that was just a re-enactment, but the real stuff was coming soon.

I mean, would you?

Lex

20. panda

What's with the alien peeking around the corner ?? Is that part of his footage. Mark me down as UNBELIEVER