1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get into the dating game ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rocketgirl1, Oct 5, 2013.

1. rocketgirl1

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've tried dating websites before but it never went any where. I'm just now becoming comfortable in my own skin and I'm having trouble meeting women to date. I'm in college in a very small town and I have attended our lgbt meetings and found them no help. I'm not a bar person and so I have given up and decided to take a break from the online thing. The only thing is I don't know how else to get out there.

2. PeytonRose

I'm in the same exact boat you are. My only recommendation (and what I'm going to try and do) is find yourself something enjoyable to do. Me? I'm finding new places to play Magic The Gathering (I'm a lovable geek at heart :wink: ), dance lessons, bass lessons, etc. Just pursuing hobbies that involve meeting other people and see where that takes you. :slight_smile:

I've tried online dating and haven't had much luck in it either so I know your pain on that front.

3. Byron

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My best advice, not from personal experience but rather passed on from those wiser than me, would be to do what you love. If you go chasing after love, it will elude you, but if you live and enjoy your life, love will come looking for you.

4. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Get involved in lots of social activities. Have a very social life, and you'll meet plenty of people. Follow your interests. Actively searching for a partner seems somewhat unhealthy, whereas finding someone whom you love while you do what you love is better. You'll also likely be into similar things.