1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you feel by passing attractive people?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PillsHere, Oct 5, 2013.

1. PillsHere

Just walking through the mall, or out and about and you see a guy/girl who is drop dead attractive that you almost walk into something just trying to prolong your gaze at them?

For me, it is despair. The first and foremost thing that goes through my head "I am never going to meet that person or ever have any physical or emotional contact with them ever." And I am utterly lost and depressed.

Then 5 minutes pass. Then it repeats when I see another.
    And it brings me to the realization: There are A LOT of really cute guys in the world. It upsets me that I'm never going to get to meet all of them. :icon_sad:

2. Seraph

If I was alone: pass by them with a face that says "I can't be tamed by your attractiveness", then turn around and check them out ;D.

If I was with a close friend: same first step, and then gossip with them about how beautiful that person was, then check the stud out together with your companion from faraway LOL.

3. swingthatway

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I always feel really excited when I see someone attractive, and will usually tell my friends (if I'm with them) about him/her. I'll then try to discretely watch them for as long as possible - without being too creepy :wink:

Of course I then feel quite sad because I know that I'll never be able to talk to them or see them again. However it does give me hope that one day I might find someone attractive near me and be in a position to talk to them and maybe initiate a friendship.

I'm still thinking about an extremely cute boy I saw a few days ago - which is weird for me because usually my attention is caught by girls instead of guys. There was just something about him though... *dreamy sigh* :love:

4. Zac

Zac

I don't care, I might look at them for a few seconds but nothing major

5. Hrantou

I feel that way with couples more than regular hot people. When I see couples being all lovey dovey in the mall or the park I just get so jealous because I wanna do that, but I'm just not good enough. That's how I feel anyway...

Except those hot guys that pose in front of abercrombie and fitch. Yes that store is horrible and ran by a horrible person but you gotta admit, they get the hottest guys to pose out in front :grin:

6. PillsHere

It's a weird feeling. I wish I could just travel and meet all kinds cute guys for the sake of meeting them, not for anything necessarily personal, just because.

I think I'm just very emotionally repressed so I have overwhelming feelings of affection towards people I think are attractive.

7. prism

Sorry, but that's just sad.

Have a little self-confidence! No matter how conventionally attractive you are, there's nothing more unattractive than insecurity.

8. PillsHere

Agreed.

Love yourself 100% and more people will love you.
    You'd be surprised how much more attractive a person will come off if they have a confident smile.

9. Hexagon

Attracted.

10. PillsHere

Blasphemy.

11. Hexagon

How so?

12. PillsHere

Sarcasm. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. Siarad

Well, where I work there seems to be a conspiracy where dozens of extremely beautiful women have started to work there. I can't turn a corner without almost bumping into a beautiful, almost-certainly-straight woman. It's a very weird form of torture!

14. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sometimes plain curiosity, sometimes slight envy, sometimes instant inspiration, sometimes flat-out attraction. What's awkward is being in close proximity and constantly trading glances, essentially a long and drawn out game of "eye tag".

A lot depends on how they react or don't, but it's usually a positive experience.

15. KazTastic

I feel that they're douchebags who are judging me on my appearance, and then I get the urge to punch them in the face.

16. Seraph

^Woah there gangster, calm down... What if they think you're a cutie and want to hit on you?

Just passing by them is enough to make you feel crazy, but accidentally making eye contact with them, which I've encountered once, and it felt like I'd been struck by lightning.

17. PillsHere

That's when I nonchalantly adjust my rainbow bracelet.
    Rarely ever works. I don't think I've ever heard of a scenario where one guy/girl went up to another guy/girl in a public setting and just started flirting. Unfortunately.

18. chercheur

chercheur Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Depeends on the day and my gender. I was pretty confident in girl mode, sooo yeaahhh, I didn't like get nervous, I would just casually check them out hiding the fact I wanted to lick their face looolz (I'm also a bittt freakier in girl mode looolz).

In boy mode, I get shy and uncomfortable, which makes me act nervous and weird and then I worry cuz they usually aren't gay, soo jahh, I feel kinda bad cuz I know I likely won't have a shot with them or the majority of guys I find attractive.

19. Emulator

Not much feelings about them, they're just other people...

20. Seraph

Maybe you haven't seen one yet, but just yesterday at a football game I saw one of those shameless people flirt another person right in front of me, and yes I'm certain that they don't know each other because the victim's partner was about to beat the guy up lol... it was so corny and awkward though xD, both were good looking but it was just a no no.