1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crazy romantic fantasies

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Psychedelic Bookmarks, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Psychedelic Bookmarks

Let's share crazy romantic fantasies. I have a recurring fantasy where I meet somebody on a Church choir residential course :lol: Maybe because it's all in beautiful old settings and there's plenty of opportunities for late night room swapping. Crazy. But it makes me smile. Do you have one?

2. Bryan90

Mine are all very very FAR-FETCHED.. A magical realm unbeknown to human beings merges with earth, and knights, sorcerers, rangers, and all kinds of beings start flooding our planet.. Most of the times, I end up falling for a Prince/King/Nobleman... :eusa_danc

3. jazzrawr

hmm...
    far fetched?

okay. ^.^ *prepare for cheesiness!*

once i had a dream that i went to England on a vacation, and we went to Stonehenge...and there was a girl there, we did the cliche "like at first sight" thing...and when my parents walked ahead she just grabbed me and took me behind one of the big stones.

we talked and kissed and such...and we clicked. :] it was the cutest dream ive ever had... ^.^ wish it could actually happen...>.<

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One of my first recurring fantasies involved getting captured by Don Karnage and becoming his sex plaything.

[​IMG]

Hey, it was fun! :slight_smile:

Lex

5. Rahata

My fantasy involved driving in a car and the man sitting next to me grabbing my hand then pulling over to lay on the hood of his car to gaze at the stars with me.

6. Peridot

A girl crying next to me in a small room with no windows or doors.

I pull her into my arms and make her stop crying and make love on the floor. :grin:

Ahhh, the simple life.

7. Brett

Mine's pretty corny I think.......
    So, I meet this guy at school, and it turns out that he's in one of my classes. So I sit next to him and we talk, but I start to develop this huge crush on him.
    The next weekend he invites me over to his house, and we play video games and stuff. Then, when his parents go to bed, we go into his room to play truth or dare.
    I dare him to take his shirt off. (this is my dream so of course he has abs! XD)
    And then he dares me to close the door. So I'm like, "WTF!?!" But I go and close the door anyways, and when I turn around, he right there breathing on me very softly.
    He simply says, "I love you" and gives me long passionate kiss.....

There's about 10 more chapters to this story, but I'm not gonna tell them all here.

8. Poring

haha, I love Brett's one, its so cute! :grin:

but anyway, I do wish dreams and fantasies come true :frowning2:

9. Hoppip

Snow, lots and lots of snow. At a big park. Because I think parks are the best place to be, the most romantic... I love the snow. Especially if the sky is grayed over. I love to wear winter clothes...

And rolling around in the snow after a pitiful snowball fight, and then a Gatsby kiss.

Yeah.

10. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here's one of mine.

I go to the EAT cafe with my mum and we sit at a table. Then someone comes and sits at the table behind me (so my mum can see them but I can't). The person behind me speaks and I recognize the voice - it is Celine Dion!!! So I'm shocked to the core so I say to my mum: "Is the person behind me who I think it is?" and mum just nods her head.

Then later we leave the cafe and I make some excuse to linger and wait for Celine to leave so I can talk to her, so I'm waiting there and she comes out and she smiles at me on the way out, and I stop her and I'm like, "Celine Dion" and she stops knowing she's been recognized.

She says, "Yes that is me" and I'm like, 'Oh my god it's so nice to finally meet you!" and we shake hands and hug and we talk for a little bit and we go and sit on a bench and keep talking about stuff and she gives me her autograph. And THEN...duhn duhn duhnnnnn!!! - let's just say that *somehow* turns into a make-out session which we decide would be better continued in the really posh hotel she's staying in. :grin: So we go back there and...continue...hehehehehe :wink:

11. Blitzkrieg

I guess mines easy enough. We're walking down the street when it starts to rain. So he grabs my hand and runs with me to try to find somewhere dry but we can't so we just give up and have a passionate kiss in the rain then walk hand in hand the rest of the way to wherever we're going. :slight_smile:

12. darkestknight

A normal bedroom... some candles... some aromatherapy... and you know the rest! Not so well illuminated, just a lamp and a warm, darker surrounding! :grin:

13. Helen

Helen Guest

Back when I was in a relationship, I once had this dream about being in this really scenic park, in the middle of a big city, think it was London. Everything was really well kept, and...it was just a really pretty place. Anyway, I would be walking through this park, in my dream, then I'd bump into someone, then say sorry. I'd look up, and he'd be standing there, then all I remember from my dream after that was just being in his arms, my face nuzzled into his neck.

Nothing even remotely similar to that ever happened =/

14. Matthaiastheman

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Male fantasy: I've had many dreams where me and a guy I know were in his room both times, and the first time we smoked alot of pot-I mean,mountains of it,and then some how I pricked my finger and he kissed it and licked off the blood,then I did the same to him.Then we-ahem.While being video-taped.
    The second time was very sensual and was technically not sex, but I was doing alot of rubbing with my body, and it kind of reminded me of wax dripping and sweat---
    Female fantasy:I 'll get back to this.....

15. varalhearts

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    okay, so i have this one dream a lot, let's get familiar with who i am about to tell you about so you have an idea of what's in my mind. k, so i am not giving out names, but she's tan, long blondish brown hair, tall, braces :rolleyes:, and she's got the cutest laugh, voice. anyways, so she comes over to my house to pick me up, i am dressed in a black suit, she's got on a red dress, and we go to a very fancy resturant next to a beach, then it starts raining, so we go outside, and we run around then we collapse next to each other, i pull her over to me, and we start kissing, (*hug*), pow, then i wake up :eusa_doh:

16. Alexander

This is why I love you, Lucy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

My current top fantasy: A guy (who is a best friend) who's SUPPOSED to be straight shows up at my dorm door and is all shy and teary. I tell him to come in and sit down on the bed. Hugs and cuddleness all around then "I'm gay" from him. Quiet "it's ok" and other endearments from me, with lots of caresses and huggyness.

Ending A: Then we fall asleep together in our emotional teary state and wake up together (insert cute kiss here) to live happily ever after. -END

Ending B: We go out to the lounge and sit on the couch all night awake wrapped up together. I tell him to get some sleep and bring him up to his dorm room. Every morning for the next couple days I go up to see how he's doing cause he's not coming to class. Then on the 4th day he's still in bed and I become the bitchmaster and force him up and out. he complains, I say "tough love" and then push him into the restroom for a shower. I don't hear him come out, and he sneaks up behind me and pulls me into a huggy. I turn around, he says "thank you" and makeout ensues... -END

17. Nodnarb

Lol. It would involve Celine Dion:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Alex, I have had pretty much the exact same fantasy before. If only it would come true...

18. abercrombieboi

ooo ooo ooo my turnnn

This fantasy involves the love of my life who i'll never get back ),:

We're both dancers, and we both go to the same studio, well one day i'm working on my turns and the studio that i'm working in is lit in dim lighting (think the tango sequence in Shall We Dance? Jlo and Richard Gere version lols) and i'm just tired and sweaty and just feeling like crap because I can't land my a la seconde turns just right, then I fall to the floor in just frustration, and then he comes up behind me, all the while I haven't noticed he's been watching me, then I hear a noise and I look up at a mirror and it's him, I look surprised to see him and I turn to face him and all the while i'm looking up at him from the floor (he's like 6' 2") then he just kneels, and he's looking at me in the eyes, and as I start to say something, he puts a finger to my lips and just says, it's ok I forgive you, by now i'm tearing up (happiness, people, happiness, i'm still waiting for him to forgive me) then he traces his finger from my lips, down my jaw and to my chin, the curls his finger around my chin, we close our eyes, and he leads my face to his, and with our lips barely touching we share in the tenderest kiss I can imagine, then we pull away and we look into each other's eyes, me seeing nothing but sincere love and forgiveness I bring my face close to his, with our foreheads touching, and I go and kiss him again this time more hungrily, like two long lost lovers who found each other again, and don't want to be separated ever again...then again we pull away, and just lay together and we fall asleep in each others arms...me with my head on his chest, all the while listening to our hearts beat in perfect unison....:slight_smile: i'll forever wait until that happens with him...

Sincerely,
    Abercrombieboi