1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever liked your crush's facebook photo or status on accident?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by puppy1000, Oct 6, 2013.

1. puppy1000

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So I was facebook stalking my crush, we are not friends and I accidentally liked a cute picture he put up. I think I want to bang my head against the wall... D:

I do not know what to do... unlike it and avoid him at all costs? FB friend him and explain?
    I'm not sure he will notice either... for you people that get like 60+ likes on a facebook picture do you like look at each person who liked it?? I never gotten more than like 15ish :frowning2:
    so I do look at who liked it but not like 60+...

2. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    He won´t notice.

And even if he does, there are plenty of people randomly looking at profiles and liking pics.

But if you like him that much, why don´t you send him a friendshiprequest anyway?

And no, don´t explain. No need. One can like a picture, regardless if you are a fb friend or not.

Don´t make a big deal out of something that isn´t. It just feels awkward because you like him, but it isn´t awkward at all.

3. Aquilo

There's always the 'I don't know what your talking about, maybe I misclicked' solution, if someone actually notices it.

4. Hrantou

Or the "My facebook was hacked by my friend" excuse. Since facebook and the like are always being used by other peoples profiles, like friends.

I once friend requested my crush when I dropped my phone and I had to recind the request. He never even noticed. Its no biggie.

5. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The best thing to do in a situation like this is to forget it and do nothing. If he sees you liked it, then withdrew the like, he might notice, as it's less common, and therefore more memorable. Just ignore it; most people won't notice tiny things like that.

6. Tic Code

I've gotten likes from random people I'm not friends with before, doesn't really bother me. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Honestly, I'd probably like something my crush put on Facebook on purpose xD

7. AmityRanch

I've liked a lot of stuff on my crush's Facebook account, and he hasn't said a word.
    Then again, we are actually friends with each other, so I guess it doesn't count?
    I'unno

Anyway, you have nothing to worry about.
    I pay little attention to the people that like my stuff, and even if I did, I would react very little if, say a stranger liked one of my pictures or something.
    (actually that latter idea sounds pretty flattering so I'd have no problem if people did that more often)

8. LILuke

This is pretty much how I go about it. I get random people liking my shit all the time and I never.....hey wait a second!

9. Awkward Balloon

I rarely 'Like' things, but I was stalking an attractive guy (who was a leader of a camp I went to) on Facebook and I accidentally sent him a friend request... Three times. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I just kept cancelling the request, and I really hope it doesn't show up for him...
    Luckily he didn't know my name so it should be fine. :slight_smile:

10. Hrantou

The thing to remember for anyone who does this (because let's face it, we've all stalked our crushes facebook, instagram, etc) is that likes come from everywhere. If your profile is even somewhat public, people look at it and like it. Its no big deal and there's no need to panic :slight_smile:

11. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    One time I accidentally sent a friend request to this guy I thought was hot in my class. Only after a while did I see to my horror the dreaded "request sent", which I quickly retracted. Our class is small, but we've never talked to each other directly. I kept thinking how I could play it off if he saw the request, but it looks like I was lucky (though I sometimes wonder how he would act if he saw it...).

12. Data

Data Guest

All the time! I don't comment though. Oh, well I did comment once when I was on Dilaudid. That was embarrassing AS FUCK! I wish I never said it, but I don't like deleting things.

If I bite my lip and say "Mmmmm, so cute" it must get a like.