1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why have a Always felt Wrong?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tym Misery, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Tym Misery

Tym Misery Guest

It's like this underneath nagging has always told me, "You Are Wrong"; I always feel off like I should be doing something but I don't know what. It makes me over think, I spend hours talking to my mum about what can be summed up to be even more garbage spraying out of my mouth; yet I can't seem to stop.

:thewave:

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well what DO you do with your time exactly?

3. Tym Misery

Tym Misery Guest

Re: Why have I Always felt Wrong?

*Cringes* I write... there isn't much else to do where I'm from besides stay home or visit the local super wal-mart; the nearest LGBT Club near me is more then seven hours away by car alone...=_=" to much time on my hands and it's ticking away, like my thoughts.

4. Starry Eyes

Starry Eyes Guest

Did you have strict parents? I know my parents strictness gave me the same feeling you are talking about. That "You are a bad person/you are at fault" kind of feeling.

5. Tym Misery

Tym Misery Guest

Yes:dry:

6. Starry Eyes

Starry Eyes Guest

I figured that was it. I feel the same way. My dad was very strict and instilled in me this sense that no matter what happens it is my fault.

Just know that you are not alone in regards to this. I've been struggling with this for a long time. You just have to try and fight the urge to blame yourself for everything.

#6 Starry Eyes, Oct 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2013