1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Falling asleep, on skype??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JakeHas, Oct 9, 2013.

1. JakeHas

So my friend suggested that my boyfriend and I actually fall asleep together on Skype after a nice long Skype chat when we're both ready to go to sleep, which I am ALL for, that would be so cute and awesome! c:
    I just feel like there could be some problems with it. My phone, and his laptop or phone would overheat because it would be video calling for quite a few hours. I'm not sure how it all works and what I should do to make it work, what do you guys think I should do if I want to be able to do this?
    Tanks!

2. treeofleaves

just keep it on charge the whole night..and dont fall asleep on top of it :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    ...it should work...i have friends that have done it!

3. Jasonincloset

Out Status:
    Family only
    Go ahead, sounds romantic.

4. Hrantou

I used to do it with my ex who lived 3 hours from me. He said it was like sleeping next to me and when he woke up he would just start talking to me. It works :slight_smile:

Just leave it on the charger and put it somewhere where you won't roll on it

5. Soddit

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you're using a laptop just make sure the fan isn't directly against something, maybe prop it up with a book or something. I do this all the time with my girlfriend. It's super cute ^^

6. JakeHas

I appreciate it guys :grin: so my phone or laptop wouldn't begin overheating or something? I don't want to risk losing a device like that.

7. LD579

Feasibly your parents could also walk in on you while you're sleeping, be curious as to why your computer is right beside you while you're sleeping, check the conversation, and then find out about both of you. Something to keep in mind...

8. JakeHas

I have thought about that. For one, I use my phone not my computer haha. And two, they rarely come into my room unless I've been on my computer all day and they want to check on me or they need me for something. It would be rare for them to volentarily come into my room during the time I would be sleeping.

9. LILuke

This actually sounds absurdly adorable. You should totally do it!