1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why is it that all guys want is sex? Seriously?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Alexander69

Every guy who has ever taken me out on a date always wants to have sex WHY? I'm a guy and sure I'm horny but I'm not grabbing their dicks and putting myself on them like really? I'm so sick of it.

I met this guy we were talking for a while and he asked me to go to whistler with him and I said yes. We went up to whistler for a day stayed at the fairmont (seperate rooms ) of course. Anyways we went to dinner at araxi had a great night as we are heading back to the Hotel he grabbed my hand, I was ok with it I went along anyways he kissed me which was cute but after that he grabbed my ..... "Area" and I was like no like don't do that 1. Yes the day was nice but I'm not like that 2. I know him but not as much to do anything like that 3. I had feelings for him but I don't know if I really really liked him.

For me this was like a date for him this was most Likley a booty call which pisses me off. Do I come off as easy like WTF? I'm a virgin holy crap! I want to loose my virgibity with a guy I actually really love.

Anyone else gone through this?

2. LD579

It can depend on how you interact with these people as well as where you meet them and what underlying impressions there are from the beginning. With that said, you also might just have been unlucky, but don't give up hope, 'cause not all guys are like that =)

3. Hrantou

I've had same experiences. Gone on a few dates and by the end most of them just wanted to hop into bed. Which wouldn't be so bad, but when I told them no they would get all mad and offended.

It does depend on where you meet them and what you talk about you know? Like meeting guys on a hook up and looking for dates won't end well. And if you meet a guy and he seems nice but all he talks about is sex, then that's a big hint right there. You gotta read the signals he gives you. I had to learn that the hard way.

Don't give up though. Not all guys are like that. I, for one, love going on dates that don't end in naked bed time. And I know people who love that too. You just gotta fish around.

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    a lot of it has to do with social cues. For many, if not most, gay guys who don't know each other all that well, going away to a ski resort or other vacation destination for a couple days, even if it's in separate rooms, could sort of imply a desire to have sex.

One of the best things you can do is set expectations clearly. Getting separate rooms certainly sends a clear message, but some people just won't get it, so having a conversation and spelling out that you're going as a friend and just want to make that clear helps (but unfortunately, is no guarantee either.)

Finally, where and how you meet does make a big difference... and how you dress and act, and how they dress and act.

You're a good guy with a good heart and you deserve, and will find, someone who cares about you, not about getting in your pants. It takes time, and I think in some ways it is harder for gay guys than for straight guys... but you're asking the right questions, taking the right steps. It will come. It just sucks there are so many guys focused only on sex, so it may take some time to find the right ones that aren't. :slight_smile:

5. SohoDreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It's natural to have sexual desires and one shouldn't be condemned for acting on them, when mutual consent applies only of course. If you personally don't want to have sex straight away with a guy, then that's fine, but you shouldn't jump to conclusions and make generalizations about all guys. You're 18? This is an age where people like to experiment, to live a little loose and wild, and so I imagine as you get older it'll be easier to find people more interested in commitment and the long term. But as it is, lots of guys (and girls) our age are really interested in sex, and there's nothing wrong with that. Maybe you're looking in the wrong places or maybe you've just been unlucky as far as your aims go. However, it's never helpful to further perpetuate stereotypes. Just because 1, 2, 3 or 10 guys want to fuck you (take that as a complelement btw) doesn't mean all guys "only want sex".

6. Colours

I know right, every guy I've been on a date with (you know, a serious date) always made it really obvious that they "would not mind" if we had sex (I mean at least keep it a surprise and see where things lead us), or made a move to do so. I mean sure sex is nothing extraordinary and sure it's really interesting but at least keep it a little bit special and save it for a later point in time.