1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the feels of falling in love or crushing on someone!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by swifter, Oct 9, 2013.

1. swifter

swifter Guest

if i had the chance of screaming/fangirling every time he glanced at me i would most likely have lost my ability to talk normally :3, and probably would have lost my arms. Just the thought of him makes me want to punch the wall so hard, that both my knuckle and wood would break. I just have violent and wild feelings, that need to be released somehow whenever he crosses through my thoughts >:}

Soooo how do you feel and what weird things do you do when you fall in love with or are crushing on someone?

2. Waffles

I know the feeling duuuuuude. D: Like, if I ever had the opportunity to give them a big hug I probably would never let go. >_<

Love is fun~ but sucks when you know deep down that the person you crush on is most likely straight. Unless they come out, to which case THAT is a nice feeling. :3

3. Cerith23

My brain stops working when I'm around them, and everything seems to happen super fast so I lose track of whats going on/they said. Lol.

4. JuanJose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Lol I just completely overanalyze everything when I'm with them and after that I get really happy fangirl-ish or feel like I acted really stupid. But when stuff goes well I'm on cloud 9 :slight_smile:

5. Hrantou

I had a guy like that. We had a few classes together and somehow always ended up together on group projects (The universe was screwing with me)

I would forget how to talk, forget what we were working on and over analyze EVERYTHING he did. He looked at me! HE LIKES ME! And I would stare a lot. I'm pretty sure he knew I liked him.

I make it really obvious when I really like someone :grin:

6. thesharkamander

My memory pretty much turns into a high quality camcorder around them and then everywhere else my memory is like reading something that had water dumped on it.
    I also freak out at the tiniest things people do to them. Someone poked my crush in the arm? WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO TOUCH HER BECAUSE SHE SURE DIDN'T. >8C

7. Tic Code

I perk up every time I catch a glimpse of them in the hallway, and I always try to find a way to bring them up in conversation to the friends that I'm out to (which I'm sure they're annoyed by xD) so I can just freak out to someone. I stare and steal glances a lot, and struggle not to smile. It does suck though since (a) he doesn't really know I exist and (b) I'm almost sure he's straight.

8. Jasonincloset

Out Status:
    Family only
    I'll be losing sleep in ur case. Lol, it feels great and it feels bad. You know why:slight_smile:

9. Bolin

I'm awkward around literally almost everyone, so I wouldn't be more awkward around a crush. As far as how I feel, it depends on the person as well as whether I specifically have a crush on them or am in genuine love with them.

10. Rainbow Girl

Sigh. I love that feeling.

11. Projectfabulous

Ahhah same!

But besides that, usually I get like awkwardly nice or ignorant to what they're saying to me ( like they could insult me and I'd be like "you're so funny lolol *bat eyelashes*) and I do a lot of staring and daydreaming.

12. applepie

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would kill to feel like that again </3

13. Colours

When I like someone I'll be nice against them, try to really be there for them moreso than just any guy would, and somewhat tease them at times. I also try to hold eye contact to see how they react. And when we happen to touch my hearts skips a beat and I subconsciously make the touch JUST that little millisecond longer.

Other than that I go completely oblivious in a way. Like when they touch me or stare at me on purpose I just kind of freeze, hardly showing any reaction at all. They could be hoping it would lead to a kiss and I would not realize it until after the moment has passed. I mean that has actually happened a few times and I just go really awkward at moments like that lol. God.

14. Minamimoto_Fan

That feeling when you like one guy and he said no because he's not ready for a relationship. Then the next guy that you get a crush on, whilst still liking the guy from before, tells you that you're their type then neglect to say they have a girlfriend.

-_- Why feels, why?

15. Darkrai

Darkrai Guest

When I fell in love with that one special guys two things would happened:

I would lose all my strength and be completely useless OR

Go HULK :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16. Jeph

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's a great feeling, but I dread it because it's typically accompanied or followed by anguish and heartache because your crush barely knows you exist and are 99% likely to be straight. :frowning2:

17. swifter

swifter Guest

well actually it is quite hard to sleep when my heart is pumping blood at a high rate and can be heard outside of my body ;-;

---------- Post added 11th Oct 2013 at 02:34 PM ----------

sometimes when i'm thinking about him i cringe quite a lot and my body shakes like it's having it's own earthquake :3

18. JakeHas

I use to get these feeling with a few specific people.. Like, omg I WANTED them, like bad!! But I'm glad I never got them, it wasn't love that was moving me towards them, is was sex and attraction... Now I'm over them :grin:

19. deedubs

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I tend to go overboard with noticing things and trying to do things for them. I was partnered up with this girl for class and I kept on picking up her stuff and writing stuff down for her, and I take notice about everything she says. She told me in passing she liked chocolate covered coffee beans and when I went to the store the next day I remembered and wanted to get them for her...but then I thought it might be weird. Those straight girls are killer lol

20. Amerigo

literally feel weak at the knees/like butter