1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not Sure Where to Put This

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PeytonRose, Oct 9, 2013.

1. PeytonRose

But I really just felt like just chatting for a smidge. My story thus far goes something like this...

I'm the product of a mother and father of course. My parents got divorced when I was 16 and it was one of the most heart wrenching and bitter feeling induced things I have EVER witnessed and probably will witness. My dad was accused of different things by my mom, my mom cried many many times while going to bed. Fast forward a couple years and my dad died of ALS. Not that any of this REALLY matters to where I'm at now in life.

The long and short of it is that I grew up as Catholic. When the above situations happened in my life, I grew away from organized religion. Growing older I've realized that I believe that something(s)/someone(s) are up there, but I don't know exactly what and I'm pretty ok with that. In regards to afterlife, I believe that as long as you've lived a good life, were a good person, you move on. Onto what? Not sure. Heaven, paradise, or another life, I don't know and I won't know until that time comes long down the road.

In regards to gay marriage though, I never considered myself to be. Figuring out that I'm bi, just feels like I'm going against everything that I've ever known about myself. Not necessarily a bad thing. I have moments of being uncontrollably horny to times where I panic and get depressed. I've kinda equated it going through puberty all over again, instead of discovering that I like girls though, I'm discovering that guys turn me on more and more. I'm trying to find different things that interests me, get me out and meet new people, but I'm not a big bar kind of guy. I'm the classic geek/nerd/shy guy that enjoys people watching, table top rpgs, Magic The Gathering, movies, video games, and of course cuddling. I'm not a big fan of noisy, busy places.

I don't know, I think I just want to talk about this big change in my life rather than hide it. I don't have any gay friends which is probably why I'm reaching out to this nifty safe community I found :slight_smile:

2. PeytonRose

Also, I haven't quite figured out if i'm bi or gay quite yet. The attraction to guys is definitely there, but I haven't quite figured out which yet and I haven't quite figured out how to do that quite yet.