1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RANT of the day

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by redneck, Oct 10, 2013.

1. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really don't know where this should be posted but maybe a mod can help?

I have had one crappy day! I almost got fired! (To be honest I probably would have fired me). First off I am in a situation where coming out is almost out of the question and it's stressing me out to the point I'm like a lit stick of dynamite with a short fuse. It seems lately I'm almost completely drained emotionally and my default mood is set to anger. Tonight started like most nights at work just the same ol 'I really don't want to be here' mentality. Then they called all the full time employees up to watch a anti-union video. After the video it was my break time so I went out to smoke. There were two guys out there discussing that when they didn't want their kids watching a show they would tell them that the main character was gay. Yup that pretty much set my mood to 'fuck you' for the rest of the night. The whole 'I'm a stupid biggot and I'm gonna raise a whole new generation of stupid biggots' thing pretty much pisses me off.

---------- Post added 10th Oct 2013 at 07:44 AM ----------

The night continues and I return to work. The machine that is suppose to tape the boxes is messed up and I'm falling behind because I got to retape almost all the boxes by hand before I stack them plus the label machine is going crazy so I'm dealing with that too (Yea my mood has deteriorated pretty substantially since break). Then the little lady that I cannot stand anyway (believe me I have several words I refer to this woman as and 'lady' isn't on the list) because she has some kind of delusion that she is a boss but isn't comes over and starts complaining because I missed fixing one box. I was trying to catch up so I just pointed to the tape gun (actully part of her job too) she proceeds to move several of the boxes on my pallet to fix the one and was just gonna leave them for me to fix. When I told her she needed to fix them back her reply was 'FUCK YOU'.

more....

---------- Post added 10th Oct 2013 at 07:54 AM ----------

YUP THAT DID IT YOU HAVE JUST PUSHED ME TOO FAR!!! This sets me off on a nice long rant about what I thought of her (and several generations of her ancestors that lead to her being born) along with me hurling a 35lb box of frozen chicken (one of them she screwed up on my stack) at her head. Fuck its just been one of those days where it seems everybody is just going out of their way yo piss me off. I cannot believe I escaped with my job (lucky me more dealing with this lovely lady and biggots again tomorrow). I cannot hardly wait the two more weeks I need so I can afford to get my own place. At least then I'll have a place I can escape the world and just be me for a bit. Maybe my mood will start to improve a bit too.

---------- Post added 10th Oct 2013 at 07:56 AM ----------

The night continues and I return to work. The machine that is suppose to tape the boxes is messed up and I'm falling behind because I got to retape almost all the boxes by hand before I stack them plus the label machine is going crazy so I'm dealing with that too (Yea my mood has deteriorated pretty substantially since break). Then the little lady that I cannot stand anyway (believe me I have several words I refer to this woman as and 'lady' isn't on the list) because she has some kind of delusion that she is a boss but isn't comes over and starts complaining because I missed fixing one box. I was trying to catch up so I just pointed to the tape gun (actully part of her job too) she proceeds to move several of the boxes on my pallet to fix the one and was just gonna leave them for me to fix. When I told her she needed to fix them back her reply was 'FUCK YOU'.

more....

2. AKTodd

Sorry to hear you had a crappy day, man.(*hug*)

Hang in there and focus on the progress being made toward getting your own place and other goals. Also, maybe try to find some time to go to a bar or event so you can hang out with your LGBT tribe and be yourself, even if only for a night.

Take care,

Todd

3. DrkRayne

dang..I'm sorry :frowning2: *hugs*

4. June Cleaver

God! you sound like my redneck! Throwing things in tantrum mode while getting negative... I will tell you the same thing I tell Mike when he gets like this. (Which is every time something goes wrong.) Negative thinking only makes things worse so when things look bad it is the time to be thankful and count your blessings because things get their hardest just before something good is about to happen and you will miss the good if you are too busy being negative. And after all what good does holding the negative do? NONE! In fact all it does is make matters worse for you and make things all the harder in most cases. See you got negative because of those bigots, and started attracting negative energy which led to more going wrong spiraling out of control to a complete disaster! You could have stopped it earlier and recovered the shift and simply overcame the bad situation rather than it taking you down the drain. Thankfully all ended well, except the bad woman will probably be more of a problem now that you have told her off. LOL! I am sure the video of you doing that to her especially the box flying at her head was priceless! I sure wish you had a copy of that to post! Don't worry as Mike can't help himself either, and if any good comes out it is because I have saved the day with quick action to fix the problem and things are smooth again. Otherwise the world just ends for a while with something broken which accomplishes nothing constructive. I hate it that you have to work in souch a bad enviromet as jobs are probably hard to find there too. Good luck, June

5. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "Thankfully all ended well, except the bad woman will probably be more of a problem now that you have told her off. LOL!"

She managed to piss me off again today. I showed up for work with full intent of ignoring her existence (except where work required me to) and it was working well until about 2 am. Then what does she do? She comes over offers a hand of friendship and apologises for saying 'fuck you' yesterday. Pissed me off because now I feel like a huge ass.

6. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "Thankfully all ended well, except the bad woman will probably be more of a problem now that you have told her off. LOL!"

She managed to piss me off again today. I showed up for work with full intent of ignoring her existence (except where work required me to) and it was working well until about 2 am. Then what does she do? She comes over offers a hand of friendship and apologises for saying 'fuck you' yesterday. Pissed me off because now I feel like a huge ass.

7. June Cleaver

Hopefully she is sincere and you will not have any more issues with her. I would watch for the knife in the back as people can be vindictive and as the old saying goes "you attract more flies with honey than vinegar". I would be leery in any case. Good Luck, June