1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

true friend

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bitou, Jun 2, 2008.

1. bitou

bitou Guest

How do you know your friends? There are friend who fake , lied , or have double face. Please help out here. Thanks

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Well they stick with you through thick and thin. They've seen you at your best and worst and still love you. They are there for you when you are sad and hurting or when you are blissfully happy.

3. Blitzkrieg

Someone who is always there for you when you need them.
    Someone who will listen to you without judging you and can give you advice without taking your side.
    Someone who will stand up for you if you are being mistreated and someone who puts up with all your faults and flaws without complaining.

True friends are hard to find, but that's what makes them so special. :slight_smile:

4. bitou

bitou Guest

Yeah , I agree with you guys. Those kind of friend are very rare and might came once in a lifetime. I also think that those kind of friend are easy to loose

5. simon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i agree with the posts above.

friends are there to talk to when you need someone to talk too.
    also will listen to your secrets and keep them to themselves

6. Malchik89

Your friends are the ones you can tell anyone to with confindence that they will continue to always be there and care for you. For instance, i told my best friend i was gay, and nothing has changed, our friendship has even grown since then.