1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dressing Up

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by leer, Oct 11, 2013.

1. leer

Me and my BF Mark have been talking about stuff we have got up to in the past with Men he`s just turned 20 am 21 in February. anyway we had a night in last night got some beers in to. anyway we got talking about stuff we have got up to we have both dressed up for sex:badgrin:
    Mark. had a fantasy about a footballer Ryan Gigs so made this guy dress in a football kit with gigs name printed on the back and believe it or not the guys name was Ryan so he's calling out his name as hes getting #ucked mark said Ryan got bored of it all after 3 times .

Me well my ex had a fantasy about the incredible Hulk he wanted to be raped by him and one night he asked me if I minded dressing up as him said I would think about it .the next weekend i gave it a go green body paint painted it everywhere on me took ages to dry and the paint was on the wall the carpet next was a ripped shirt miles to small, jeans cut to 3 quarter length, work boots did this all by myself in the bathroom so I did my best hulk impression and spent some time banging him it was all about his fantasy .

I have admitted to mark that one of my fantasy's is to be used by an older school boy and mark well he liked the sound of me dressed as hulk my ex did take some personal photo`s and i kept some .
    so anyone else gone that far?. :icon_wink

#1 leer, Oct 11, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  2. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh Dahling! One should always dress appropriately for any occasion. :grin:

It's just so important to make the correct first impression, and to draw attention to your most precious assets.

If you feel the need to add a little colour, well why not? More green? Well of course (provided it's in season)!

The clothes make the man, I say, and it's always important not to reveal too much at a go. Make them work at getting those lovely threads off of you, it is so worth it!

:grin: