1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What was the stupidest thing you have ever done?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ruby7799, Oct 12, 2013.

1. ruby7799

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Today I went to a park to met up with friend and was there for hour got home at 9 my mum called the cops her boyfriend had called the dectectives my family started a search riot and all because i didnt call i guess i am stupid, but this is the first. I am sad all my childhood even now I alaways tried to act so incredibley smart and self dependent and responsible expesialy after my parents divoreced I cant be a problem to her she has enoughn but now i was her problem i was the cause of her stress. Now i own my uncle 15$ in gas my mum is gonna "talk" to me my mums boyfriend is getting me a phone so they could track me and many potheads stop smoking there weed just or me i feel very loved that so many care to find me that so many love me.

p.s. this is not a suicide note just speaking my heart out, though this would bea good note to leave

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Punctuation, man, use it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: The first step to being better is trying to be better, in English and in life.

The stupidest thing I've ever done though? Hmm, idk. The two that come to mind are girl-related, but the third was not lying about my psoriasis on my military entrance form. Instant rejection, do not pass go, find a new path for your life. I might have had an illustrious Air Force career, especially after hearing about plenty of people in the same situation who got away with it.

3. Ohhai

Getting pregnant at 17 was pretty stupid.
    When I applied for the RAF, I told them about my (almost non existent) eczema, so got rejected.
    When I was 15 I got in huge trouble at school for making a stupid pointless petition called 'coats have rights too' because I hated being forced to take my coat off in form time. That was just crazy. I hate my teenage self.

4. leer

put myself in danger when I was 18 totally stupid thing to do

5. RawringTiger

Shouting f**k off to a teacher cuz they failed me.

6. Sitri

There was the time I licked my fingers in chemistry after dealing with a toxic compound. Copper Sulfate (maybe it was nitrate) poisoning is NOT fun.

7. Bolin

I trusted people. That was the stupidest thing I've ever done.

8. Jasonincloset

Out Status:
    Family only
    The most stupid thing I have done is having my straight roommate giving me a BJ. Oh, that's awful, and won't happen again:/

9. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I got married.

10. DatChickBassist

Out Status:
    All but family
    Rain check. :dry:

11. Hrantou

2 things.

1. I did drugs in high school...while I was actually ON campus. I don't remember much of that day, but let's just say I woke up 5 hours later in my sisters apartment and she was very pissed off at me. :dry:

2. Met a really cool guy online. We were getting along. So I was having trouble thinking of what to say next so I said "You're much cooler than your profile :slight_smile:" Yeah that...was an insult. But I thought I was being cute and flirty.

Stupid! :bang:

12. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Fooling around with a couple guys before I got with my current guy

13. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was gonna post this. Exept mine ruined a 20 year friendship when we broke up.

14. hyperaware

hyperaware Guest

When I was 14 and thought I was so cool and punk, I wrote "fuck you slut" in tiny letters on my math test. Needless to say, teacher saw it, I got an F and they called my mother for a meeting.

15. Data

Data Guest

I got a motorcycle. The STUPIDEST THING EVER will be when I get another one once my broken leg is strong enough to hold one up. :slight_smile:

I burned my eyebrows off when playing with Oxy/Propane.

I didn't wear my retainer after having my braces taken off. Now I have buck teeth again.

16. TheQuietTreader

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There has to be countless more, but this is the only one I can think of. There was this crush who I knew was straight. I knew it cause I came out to him and he didn't come out to me or anything like that. With this in mind I wrote him a 3 page love letter. Half of it my love for him, the other half trying to convince him to love me. The sad part: I was genuinely disappointed when he didn't like me back and got depressed a little when he distanced himself from me. We are good friends now, maybe better than we were before so it all worked out in the end! Just thinking about it makes me blush and want to shrivel up into the ground.

17. nichison

I trusted someone, he convinced me to buy drugs and alcohol at school. I got caught by my parents smoking pot and drinking, i didn't learn my lesson. Then I got caught with pills, zoloft and tranquilizers, at school. I managed to convince them that i never took them, thats the only reason im still in school.

18. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Tbf thats actually quite brave.

19. andrew812

andrew812 Guest

I used to drink and drive all the time, and one day I got busted. I blew a 0.20 and they took my ass to jail. When I was being booked they looked through my pockets and found $17.00, a Wal-Mart gift card, and some condoms. The officers never laughed so hard in their life. One officer said "$17.00, Wal-Mart gift card, and condoms. I guess that's all you need in life." lol

20. Choirboy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ditto. At least my "stupid" bar is set pretty high now, and I'd have a pretty hard time topping THAT.