1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever gotten into a Fight?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by William, Oct 13, 2013.

1. William

The question:Have you ever gotten into a fight? What was it over?

So one day I was in my classroom doing some missing work and this ugly person tells me that I'm a dumb ass so I called him a chimpanzee and ran out of the room. So he chased me down the hallway and said this,"I'll beat your ass so hard you'll be a crackhead just like your mother!" Little known fact my mother was an alcoholic. I turned around and tackled the shit out of him and pounded his face in until a teacher came. He was getting picked on for getting his ass whooped by the faggot!

2. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No, but I've broken a few up before. It was in a school bathroom, and some kid was bashing another kid's face into the toilet rim. I pulled him off and got him on the ground and just tried to remember every restraint tactic I'd seen watching "Cops."

3. Fiddledeedee

Only with my brother. Sorry Chris. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: In about the last fight I had with him (I think it was over who got to use which computer when), I ended up biting his back through several layers of clothing so hard that it bled.

4. Split Arrows

unfortunately, yes. When I was in middle school (and the first couple years of high school) I would get into fights regularly. I got detentions and suspensions for them and it's one of my life's regrets is being so volatile and injuring so many people, especially since sometimes I would get rage-induced amnesia and not remember what happened.

5. WSL

WSL

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    well, not yet, but deep down, I would love to have one

6. Dented

Not really. Warned a guy that if he kept doing the thing that was really annoying me that I'd hit his head against the filing cabinet he was sat next to. He did it again.

Apparently, the impression in the filing cabinet is still there.

7. Aussir

More than I care to count... however, I only remember one occasion when I was the one starting the fight... I could be wrong though... it's been what... 20 years or more now?

The junior high school and high school I went to were side by side and had just a flimsy net separating them. That meant the students would get into massive "inter-school" brawls all the time... not to mention the fights within the schools themselves.

I have a scar from a knife slash as a "memento" of one of those fights...:dry:

I also got into a couple of fights outside of school and in one of them, I decided it was a good idea to try to smash a solid wood and steel bar stool on the head of the guy that came at me... took 3 guys to stop me and another 3 to stop the other guy...

Proud of it? No... but unfortunately sometimes, some people only listen to a good punch on the face... :bang:

#7 Aussir, Oct 13, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2013
  8. leer

been in a few fights all of them someone started on me except 1 with my ex after we broke up .

9. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No, there has been oportunities but they are bad things to get into. At the end of the day what does beating some one up prove?

10. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

Iv felt like beating the hell out some people but no, iv never been a fight.

11. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Only with my dad... But outside of my home, I was lucky to never have a really threatening situation, most likely because my schools were fairly safe and I only hung out with "good" kids.

12. starfish

Not since middle school.

13. Hrantou

A few times. The worst one was in high school. I used to be friends with a guy who sat behind me in band. He started hanging out with assholes so he got their asshole traits. Anyway, he loved sticking his foot through the chair and on my ass during songs so he could mess me up, and even not during songs because apparently its just that hilarious.

I told him to stop, he wouldn't. So after a really bad day, he decided to really pile it on. So I snapped. When the teacher wasn't there, I grabbed the head of his trombone and shoved his face into it, many times. Then I threw him to the ground with all I had.

I wanted to say something badass, but instead I just stared at him with evil eyes. He left me alone after that, but he always kept on talking shit about me. Guys like that don't stop, but at least I did what I wanted to do.

14. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Nah. violence sucks

15. Bolin

Despite my video game preferences...xD....I'm a very peaceful person and hate being violent towards other people. There were many times in school where someone would physically provoke me or shove me, but I would never do anything but stand there and look stupid or run away. However, there have only been a couple of times where I've gotten violent with other people, and all times I started it... >_> There was this guy that always picked on me in middle school. I was much larger than he was. In P.E. on one particular bad day I was having, he was picking on me while we were in line to go to the locker room. He turned his back to me briefly and I hit him with the back of my fist with such force that it sent him sprawling across the gym floor. We became very good friends after that. xD The other instance was with my annoying cousin. I was in a very bad mood and he was annoying me, so I grabbed him by his shirt and through him head-first against a wall about 4 or 5 feet away. I think there was another instance where I may or may not have intentionally pushed a t.v. on his foot. Looking back, I don't know if one would consider these "fights" since they were completely one-sided....

....I guess another reason why I try not to get violent with someone is because I don't know my own strength and always aim to injure them.... >___>

16. MrAllMonday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No. I tend to avoid confrontation.

17. Colours

Well this one time years agp when I was in some club with some friends, we were just dancing when this guy kinda bumped into me or something, and he spilled his drink on the both of us, and I just thought well whatever but he got all aggressive so I was like wtf dude what's the big deal. So then he pushed me, and then I got pushed again from the back and again by someone else and I just had zero clue what was going on so I walked away, because I don't like fighting. I'm no weakling but I just really don't and I hardly ever do.

Thing is, me and my friends were kind of seperated, so they weren't really there to help me right away. If they were it probably would've been a huge fight.

Never been to that club again.

18. nichison

Some guy called my mom a fat slut so i punched him. He punched me back and i fell, then he hit me in the head with a skateboard. When i woke up, my friend was there and he was just like "dude, you got knocked out.". No, really? I didn't notice.

It sucked

19. timo

Never. And if it's up to me, I never will. Violence is never an answer.

20. andrew812

andrew812 Guest

I have been in a lot of bar fights in the past.